Reviews for One More Thing
kittyloverluna chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
So cool
Loved it way to go
Are you going to build on this? I hope so
Zephyrus Genesis chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Very nice, very poetic, and I think you caught the character of this incarnation of Cobra Commander. His interaction with Storm Shadow was nice and smooth and I enjoyed how there was the conversation that everyone heard, and the subtle exchange that no one but Storm Shadow and Cobra Commander were aware of. The whole sense of dynamics, of CC and his troops, of CC and SS, and of SS and the Cobra troops, were a real treat to me.

The only thing that bugs me, and it's merely me being nitpicky, was that Cobra Commander HAD held Storm Shadow's swords before, when he was broken out of prison and after Storm Shadow was injured. Firefly carried Storm Shadow to the transport while Cobra Commander trailed behind, the staff-sword(s) in hand. Other than that, I have no complaints.
Shadir chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Wow! I love it!
Firefly chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I'm glad to finally see a serious G.I Joe fic with Storm Shadow and Cobra Commander. Of all the characters from the franchise I've always craved more interaction between those two. Storm Shadow is supposed to be Cobra Commander's bodyguard, but that's show in almost nothing, which I find disappointing.

I'll be looking forward to any other pieces with these two.
CommChatter chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Ooh. That's almost scary.
HotaruSim989 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I... I BELIEVE THERE WILL BE MORE FANFICS ABOUT STORM SHADOW?! MAYBE EVEN KINKS!?

..I'LL FOLLOW YOU JUST IN CASE...!

CUZ, YOU KNOW, IMAGINE SNAKE EYES. HE THOUGHT HE WENT ROGUE, AND NOW HE IS WORKING FOR COBRA AGAIN.

SNAKE EYES. PITY PITY.3 I. LOVE. DRAMAAAA!