Reviews for Living Hard Is Hardly Living
Moe Greenishrage chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
That's beautiful. I'm reading all your work. That was the thrird one. I love Hurt!Cas. You are great!
caughtinblackseyes chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
Fabulous! Fabulous! Fabulous!
anon chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
That comment about Cas making big holes in the walls and chewing paper really made me crease up! Beautiful mental imagery XD
spnbluecats chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
Great one, this fic. Congrats.
kamja chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
Oh, I love the extended Winchester family. Looking forward to updates, and can't wait on your comments on further episodes.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
Really liking this so far!
ChickieG chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
He always has to be the one to take care of everyone. If things really go bad... I worry he won't handle it.
ebonypol chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
Loving it! :D
marzik123 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Hey Sarah
That was beautiful, honest, great. Thank You.
ChickieG chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Oh, please, more.
ship.me chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I love this with every little speck of myself, and I know it was a oneshot but it would be amazing if this continued. ::all the hearts in all the world::
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
So, I've noticed some incest fics... It would mean a lot to me, as a devoted fan of yours', if you'd write some Dean/Adam fics. Whether they're based on movies, completely original AUs, canon, etc- I really don't care. I adore your style of writing and Dean/Adam is totally my guilty OTP. So, please, write some Dean/Adam and lots of it!

Thanks
Cloud-Dee chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
That was perfect! I seriously hope something like that happens in the actual show!
miss-grey3 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
omg this was beautiful. WE NEED THIS SO FREAKING BAD! These boys need to have a real chat lol.
Wolftag chapter 1 . 4/20/2013