Reviews for Jealousy
*-*
So beautiful! :D
I love this so much!
Deco-sama chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I really liked this. It sounds like a scene straight out of the anime. Write more, k? :)
Reviewy chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Your 1st review on this was really harsh. Shame on everybody because we're not perfect?

Anyway, I liked this pretty much. I agree there was no plot but then again, it was really really enjoyable. I liked your writing style a lot. I also liked how you presented Masato with these complicated feelings.

Keep it up, I hope to see more!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
yey some renmasa!

I totally love this it may have plot but fuluff is always welcome to everyone who wants somethings nice to read, not to mention

feeeelssss

may we get a sequel now? XD
KohakuHai chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Some RenMasa atlast! :D
Welcome aboard, friend! *high fives*

I found this story pretty refreshing and interesting. Ren and Masato, I feel, were true to their characters. True, there was no plot. But this could potentially be converted into a multichapter story with a strong plot. Now that's entirely up to you. Your writing is pretty good, too. Just try not making the sentences too long. It kind of puts the reader off. Also, I noticed a few typos that could be easily avoided through proof reading. The improvement, I'm sure, will come with practice. You're a fantastic writer. Don't let the hurtful "critiques" get you. This is FanFiction and you are free to do whatever you want. All the best! :)

And hey, I'm totally following you! I want more RenMasa. :3
Blue Rogue Linds chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Wanna know what's really obnoxious? When people call garbage like this a story.

There's no real plot. This is just a filler/fluffy thing that leads nowhere. It's predictable as heck, too. That makes it boring. Also, text walls much? You really should break up your dialogue and actions more. That makes it easier on the eyes. Your dialogue is written all wrong, too. It's written in complete sentences, not as two separate sentences...

Blonde with an E is used only when describing women. Masato and Ren are also out of character. Do your research before writing. Get some help. Fast. :/