Reviews for Your voice is my light
DokidokiMariel46 chapter 18 . 4/12
HAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH, i read all of it in one sitting .""" you keep teasing us with these sex scenes that are actually dreams D: hehe, update fast please ;p

also, ayame and masayan is such a cute pairing..BUT. BUUUUT REN. RENMASA IS...perfection. *sobs* whats gonna happen?!
Hope Woods 10 chapter 17 . 3/8
You are really going at it today. Three chapters in just a couple hours. Either way it has made my Saturday. :)

P.S. Plot Twist!
KaMi-HiMe BVB chapter 2 . 2/2
O.o haruka's a fugoshi? awesome!
GreyFoxSpirit chapter 11 . 10/11/2013
This is a really great story can't wait to read more on the road.
ghost I-I'm not a-a-afraid chapter 16 . 8/29/2013
Awwwww, Ren, he knows what to give them xD
Princess Unikitty chapter 16 . 8/29/2013
great chapter!
Ren-chan Jinguji chapter 16 . 8/28/2013
Haha! Yay fluff! I love fluff! And I love yaoi! And I LOOOVED THIS CHAPTER!XD
Ren-chan Jinguji chapter 15 . 8/24/2013
I really enjoyed this chapter! Can't wait until the next one! And just a guess but is Otoya gonna ask Tokiya to marry him?:)
random person chapter 14 . 7/25/2013
Aww I love jealous Tokiya :)) Poor guy, couldn't handle a simple game. Haha at least the others are having fun. And the cooking sure is taking a while! haha, I'm looking forward to part 2!
Hope Woods 10 chapter 14 . 7/24/2013
I see you ended up going with a two parts. Considering how long this chapter ended up, I would say that was a good idea. This chapter was great. I loved the interaction between characters, the fact that you have improved at that even though you were so good at it to start with is amazing. My only suggestion might be that when you have more than one person in a room, try not to use as many pronouns. It makes it slightly hard to keep up with which "he" you are talking about. I would also like to commend you, as weird as I might sound for doing so, for writing a Twister game realistically. I have had many experiences where, when reading something someone has written, I can't help but be distracted by how unrealistic everything would be. You manged to write it in a way that actually seemed plausible.
Can't wait to see what happens to our poor confused Tokiya.
Keep being amazing.
;)
DarkAngelz99 chapter 14 . 7/24/2013
I thought it was good X3 It's cute to see all the couples and I found it cute and kind of bad for Tokiya because he got all jealous and insecure about his relationship with Otoya X(
Moonbow chapter 13 . 7/20/2013
Omg please update I NEED it, its so beautiful.
kousykes chapter 13 . 7/7/2013
I need moreee, write moooore.
I ship this so hard TokiyaxOtoya is totally my OTP and I want them to have sex seriously xDD
Sorryy and I really like your Oc. Totally the opposite of my oc but I like Ayame really gihihi.
I really like your writing style and im looking for new chapters **
Hope Woods 10 chapter 13 . 7/2/2013
Thank you for using quotation marks. I am still loving it, and your writing is only getting better. Can't wait for more. ;)
Hope Woods 10 chapter 10 . 7/2/2013
By the way I totally recognized the "Engagement Ring" quote. :)