Reviews for You're Not Alone
RPGPersona chapter 1 . 6/20
This was a nice story. I quick little one shot that touches on Beast Boy's insecurities, and how the others on the team might perceive him. I enjoy these kind of stories that shown the true depth of Beast Boy's character beyond the jokestar surface. I always thought is was a bit sad how during the Beast incident none of his team mates had any faith in him over how Raven was injured.

It was nice of Raven to go outside of her comfort zone to make Beast Boy feel better. She also go to learn a bit more about him.
Ellivia22 chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Awww soo good. You are a very good writer. Great job :)

TeenTitansFanForever02 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
I'm running out of things to say DX this is awesome, and yeah BBRae forevah! It's cute how you have BB break down instead of Rae. I love it!
CleoArrow chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Aw, very cute. I appreciate that you didn't rush into the story, and also like that you didn't have them kiss. (Not that I don't fully support BB/Rae, but I think it would have been too sudden, so it's appreciated.)
TheElementHero-deactivated chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
So sad and yet so cute... awww...
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
They do make a cute couple, don't they? This fluffy, feel-good piece hides a very intense heart at its core, though. I like - REALLY like - the way you treat BB.
mercury chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
That was really cool. Thanks!
Boyman chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
so great I've read it like 6 times your the bestest touched my heart
n2a0d0i0a chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Shadico chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Very sad, but very cute )
TheAdventuresofaNerd chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
:') That was so sweet. I'm totally impressed with Beast Boy's reason for being sad. I never would've thought of it that way. Bravo my friend :)