Reviews for The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows
Nice...next chapter please.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
LOL, Hermione called Malfoy a prick. :3 foonay
RussianDestruction chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
I love how you're integrating canon with this. And grrr, isn't Ron always quite the insensitive one! I've always thought he was just threatened by Hermione's greater intellect. Which, of course, is why I never in a million years will ship Romione. :P
You are missing a comma in several places, like here: ""There's nothing wrong with reading Ronald!" - should be ""There's nothing wrong with reading, Ronald!"
delia cerrano chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
So where is Severus? One of my very favorite characters. Like Luna a lot also & it seems she is never the center or romantic star of a story. Severus & Hermione? I don't know...on the face of it they should be a good match but really all they have in common is love of books & knowledge. And that is more Hermione as Severus is more narrow in what he cares about in books & knowledge as she just likes it all.
punkyredhead chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
Great start to the story I have really become a fan of yours. I enjoy each story. I also love the unusual pairings... Hermione with any of the older me ... Remus. Severus. Sirius. They all have great potential. Keep it up.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
If you don't write more soon I will crucio myself •-• Bloody hell that was brilliant!
LittlebigmouthOKC chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Is this sci-fi ? Ron ? Slacker Ron? A Perfect!? He can't even figure out the perfect Brownie recipe. What the hell is that twinklely little despot thinking?
RussianDestruction chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Forbidden Relationship competition? On this site? I feel like I need to be entering this as well...
I like this! The dialogue is great...Ron is vaguely awkward as always, and Malfoy...well, what can we say about Malfoy? lol He's just as immature here as he is in the movies-good characterization!
Auroras Jenkins chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Looking forward to the next chapter. What is it Malfoy know.
TimeRose chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
promising start, although its mostly OoTP im excited to see where you'll be taking it! D
onecelestialbeing chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
oh I neeeeeeeeeeed mooooooooooooooooooore please! I'm digging the start of this