Reviews for Under The Night Sky
mysecretparadise chapter 1 . 3/21
i just love you used "kagami had lost the fire in his eyes" and that aomine asked kagami till the end of the chapter... i cried...
Anya chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
I don't know why but i thought Kagami would die O.õ
Ellenvon chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Wooo I'm so glad to see two idiots have a great ending QWQ! I really like your story, it's so cute, and I like the part ahonime finally found out why the sparkle vanished in kagami's eyes. And the smut is delicious! ( XD
May I translate your story to Chinese and share it to more AOKA favorers online? I'll be sure to mark author's name and former address!
Please post me if you see my review _(:з」)_ I really luv this story!
airdidi chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Hi i am a fangirl of aokaga from hongkong
My friends and i love reading your story
Under the night sky
Would you mind let us to translate it to chinese
So more aokaga fangirls can enjoy your story?
I look forward for your good news-
Edainwen chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
owww so good TTvTT i love that this two idiots are good now please i wanted to kill them in all the others chapters hahahaha so yeah! hurray for them! n truly thanks valaid for this fic is so great- (n please you made a so great bara scene im in shock!) how can this be bara n cute?! shit thanks a lot! i don't know if FF noted this chapter but if they ever do they will likely erace it, so i will recomend you to make a copy in another place like AO3 or adultfanfiction so if that happen you send the people who want to read it (like me ) to that place xD see ya! i truly hope to read more of you xD see ya!owww love you!
TheTsubasaYuki chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
Uwaaaaaa OwO... This is really cute n beautifull /... Love it XD. You already describe the past so well OuO. I hope you make another AoKaga more AuA... Thank you!
Maryry chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
So so cute u/u. I don't think it really necessary to write the 6 month before (you describe it quite well ). So, will you write an another aokaga? 8)
Tetsunya chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
This story is beautiful, your beautiful, this pairing is so beautiful it hurts, so long live aokaga!
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
It's BEAUTIFUL -loves on- \o/
TheTsubasaYuki chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
Huuu... Huwaaaaaa TT... I love this storyyyyyy O/O
Thank you! T_T... OwO. Waiting for more updates OwOb
Fantita chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
Nice story and I like how it ended! The only thing is that the only one who cries is Kagami (hugs him), I hope Aomine has shed his tears too lol. But it was a nice reading and I loved seeing more of these two :D
Maryry chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
I really love this fic! Could yiu write a conclusion chapter? (or other AoKaga fic? :D ) I really love this pairing! _
DivineImmortality chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
Amg right in the feels! You better bake another chapter! It has so much potential for a little fanart idea 3 I can't even.
spectrumharmony chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
awwwww so cuteeeee .
finally after two years!
I really hope you write more, I'll be following XD
Chang Wumei chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
;_; Awwwwwww *smacks Ahomine's head* Aomine really is AHOmine! *sniffs* I'm happy for you Taiga, and try to make yourself hard to get, don't make it easy for AHomine!

Very good ;v; I like the outcome Is there another chapter?