Reviews for Crack the Moon
ByEmiWithLove chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Cute!
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
That is sweet how good and sweet Austin is with Jabber.
taylei98 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
That was so good and it's funny because there is an add for Farewell Diomonds at the end of the story! Haha sorry I just thought that was funny. But I loved the story.
naada.bh chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
This is my new favorite. I know I know, I say that everytime you post a new one, but I mean it, really, and that only means that you're getting better and better each day.

A plus with the name Jabber. We actually do have this name here, so yeah, it's nice to change things a little bit. So you made Jabber Ally's son, and he doesn't know who's his father. That's even better. Especially how you made Austin be there with him practically since his birth.

It was so cute hos they called each other Jabs and Jibs, Idk, it made me laugh and it's cute. And I just started smiling like an idiot when Austin ask Jabber for his permission, like, when I gave you the prompt, I imagined, like, Austin would be like "You see this ring, I'm going to give it to Ally, but you have to promise me to not tell her anything." or something along those lines, but seeing Austin actually ask him for HIS permission, it was so cute and sweet and just perfect. And how Jabber shouted Yes, I could just picture Austin's face lighting up and omg I'm ranting I'm sorry.

With every word that had the word "ring" in it and how Jabber was trying to be subtle about it, I was actually laughing, like, for real, and him rabbing his left fourth finger or pointing at it, thank you for writing it becaue I was actually hoping you would. "Perhaps he should read Jabber two stories tonight, instead of his usual one, to make sure he sleeps. There are some things little boys should not walk in on." I see what you did there and thank you for that.

And the "Saturn" thing was epic, I laughed out loud at it.

The little conversation Ally had with her son was probably my favorite part. And like I've said before, I really love Austin and Jabber's relationship, like, really love it, how he treats him like his own, I think that the best part about this one shot.

And omg, when he lost the ring and like used Jabber in his costume as the new ring, I was literally laughing and smiling and just dying in general, it was so cute and adorable and sweet and goofy and omg. The proposal was so simple, but it was one of the best I've ever seen. It was original. The hug at the end, I can just picture it, and let me tell, I am not okay right now. And the ending was perfect.

Good job :)
ashlee chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Awww!(: this was soo cute!
EmilyAnaya19 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Aaawwwwwwww that is soooooo sweeeeeet Austin and Ally make a great couple
Ross's Juliet chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Cute story.
Cataniagirl chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
So sweet! I have nothing more to say. Other than it confused me a little. But a lot of things confuse me, so it's all good.
Okay, next request: not exactly a prompt, but I sorta wanted to see one more like Jack's Flaps, y'know, cute, but they're still friends. Oh! And it would be cool to have it in Ally's Pov, just cuz u usually do Austin's.
FF.netfanHANNAH chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
N'awwwwwwww, that was just too adorable. The smile will not leave my face :) Gotta love their kids, they always make these situations so much better :) And the Saturn bit - no words can describe the sheer candy floss of that moment x x

*HannaH*
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
This story was so cute you are an amazing writer! ;)