Reviews for Crazy Love
Musetta chapter 5 . 12/27/2002
Ok, you can't stop there! That's not fair! I want more! I love Studio 54 AND Moulin Rouge, so that's like the greatest story EVER...great job with historical accuracy about 54 and stuff! Please write more!
AddictedToEwan chapter 5 . 12/11/2002
Oh no, is it over? *pouts* I want more!

That was really amazing! I loved it! I liked how you kinda switched Christian and Satine around, it was a very original idea. And I love your style! It reminds me of Francesca Lia Block.

That was so awesome!
Black Tangled Heart chapter 5 . 10/26/2002
simply gorgeous. absolutely perfect.
Divamercury chapter 5 . 10/25/2002
Awesome! Great story. Please continue!

DM
Guest chapter 5 . 10/25/2002
Very metaphoric and infinately better the othehr versions, which were absolutely phenomenal! You go, girl!
drama-princess chapter 5 . 10/25/2002
Jeez, Kara.

That was. . . well, suffice it to say that any claims on your part towards being the definitive Modern Moulin writer are hardly hyperbole.
Nita chapter 5 . 10/24/2002
*wide eyes* Oooh, Karita. The last paragraph was SO beautiful. This story is amazing...the perfect mixture of humor and...well...love?

Heh heh.

Write more, dahling.
Black Tangled Heart chapter 4 . 10/24/2002
'Satine was ethereal and penniless.' that really stood out in my mind.

this is so lush and delightfully funny. i think baz should turn this into a film.
Black Tangled Heart chapter 3 . 10/24/2002
BEAUTIFUL!

passionate, swirling with colour and sound and light...i love the dancing...i love the way they sing together...the laughter and foolishness, et there's love, like you said, fireworks.

perfect.
Black Tangled Heart chapter 2 . 10/24/2002
i love your descriptions!

*adds to favourites list*
Black Tangled Heart chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
poetic logic! beautiful.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/14/2002
this is really good! keep going!
steph chapter 4 . 10/4/2002
this is really good i have never read anything like it i can't wait to find out what happens
Paris Gypsy chapter 4 . 9/23/2002
Well, one would think it couldn't be done, but you went and made it work. The role reversal (making satine the writer and christian the actor) was smart and edgy. please continue!
WINDMILLPOET chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
THIS STORY ROX. WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. I NEED TO KNOW!