Reviews for The Interference: Across Time and Space
mangagor chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
Hello! Sorry for not reviewing your story for a while. I keep running out of time or energy. (Read: I'm lazy and easily distracted.) I read your story over and over more times than I dare count because this is one of the best fics I've ever read. I look forward to the next part but I have a few questions:

1: This is very unlikely to happen but if Alex meets Aqua for the first time when she has her keyblade armor on will he recognize her? To put it another way, has he seen /does he remember the secret ending that teased Birth By Sleep where Terra, Aqua and Ventus fight Xehanort.

2:If I remember correctly shouldn't Goofy be closest to Alex right now? Not that it matters much since they'll move away from him probably.

3: If Alex hears about what happens to heartless and nobodies when they are both defeated, shouldn't he probably figure out that he can get back Erika? Not at once necessarily, but ... I don't know. what do you think?

4: You aren't forgetting Ienzo right?

5: The changes you've made shouldn't affect Dream Drop Distance too much. Except one very important part. This story will probably not be finished before Dream Drop judging by the comments Braig made. So any interference from this story is out. Same goes for Amestris. The KH crew has only lost Lea and Goofy and Donald should be able to handle his and Goofy's part on his own. Sorry for taking so long to get here but my real questionis:
Who will save Sora in place of when Lea does it?
He can't do it, he's in Haven. The only real option I can see is somebody from the Chrono Trigger crew but they seem to be a bit busy too.

That's all I guess. I'm really sorry for my review being so long and bugging you with these questions but I felt they were important. If you can't answer because spoilers it's fine.
the Zogg chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
Well, here's the Zogg to give you your daily dose of criticism and snark.

So the team has been formed and broken up the chapter they formed? It's to be expected, never trust a Birth by Sleep protagonist to be in charge with anything. They are a rather dangerous mix of arrogance and stupidity .

I really wonder how half of the cast is going to survive Haven, it's a real craphole, and I wonder how they'll react to seeing the new Alex, he is a VERY different man now. Much more darker, pragmatic, angrier, and manipulative than he was before, plus the whole coma thing.

And Ametris has disappeared? That's very bad news for a lot of reasons. The Titan's said Sister is there and Edward is a potential Lockshield Master and has been to the real world before, maybe they need him for something, or maybe they want to neuter a threat. Edward is one of the smarter heroes. The Titans could have easily just gone back in time and killed Hohenheim/Father/Dante (depending on what continuity you're following) before they became a threat therefore killing Edward and destroying any threats from Ametris. I'm pretty sure Father becoming God could have ruined any plans Xehanort could have. Plus there is also Erica's Nobody to be considered...I have a feeling that Ametris is going to become very important again in the future and I also want Edward to rejoin Alex's new Five Man Band in the future as the Sixth Ranger he's my favorite Interference.

I'm also very interested in the team that's being formed. I have a feeling that them plus Jak and Daxter will become Alex's new Five Man Band for this story and the sequels, they do have the makings of an RPG party in a way.

Alex is the Hero character.

Jak and Goofy are the Fighters.

Lea's the Thief.

Lucca's the Engineer.

And Aqua's the Mage.

I liked Even releasing a new Heartless, I hope we get to see more and maybe a few bosses from Days to throw Alex through the ringer.

But all in all I'm very interested in the team that has been formed and have high hopes for it and the plot that can come of it. I can see Alex, Jak, and Aqua locking horns over methods and Lucca and Goofy having trouble dealing with the new Alex, and Lea has already shown signs of playing peacekeeper and Team Dad, a callback from Days perhaps? I hope Lea can pull it off this time. This chapter has made me very excited and hope it doesn't take half a year to update again.
anigym6 chapter 3 . 11/1/2013
Oh you clever bastard. I am now eagerly awaiting Alex reunion with the KH & Lucca group, and hopefully it won't take too long for you to update.

I'm not sure if I've reviewed your Interference work before, but this saga is the one I look forward to most. I've followed it since the beginning, and I'm so happy to see it whenever it gets updated. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
OO MOAR!
the Zogg chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
I liked this chapter and Lucca's point of view. It was more intelligent than Aqua's for lack of a better word.

I also liked seeing this new side of the Titans. Previously they seemed like all-knowing Xehanort clones but in this chapter they came off as sad beings that you couldn't help but pity especially since Hyperion was crying when previously he was a mega ultra badass that could defeat Mickey, Donald, and Goofy working together. They also seemed weaker this chapter then their previous portrayals but I can chalk that off because they are slowly dying. And it also solidified my theory that Alex has had a hand in creating them given that they want to take a trip to the real world. Wonder what would happen if they killed everyone in Square Enix. And I have a new theory for the Titans, they were created by either the Time Devourer or Schala and are once again people from defunct timelines that Alex accidentally destroyed.

Finally, I hope the next chapter comes out soon because it seems like we'll finally get some answers!
MyDarkSideHasAWayOfHerOwn chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
...Shit's getting real over here.
Just wondering, um, if this is all going on at apprentice number four of six, what are the others going to do to top this? I mean, shit.
You've blown my mind yet again, good sir. Best of luck to you with wherever this may lead!
Isumo 1489 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Well now! This is very interesting! Especially after the revelations of time travel from Xehanort in Kingdom Hearts 3D. Mind you, I'm a sucker for Leonard Nimoy, so Xehanort was gunna be a favorite of mine right from the start!

I can't wait to see where you go from here...admittedly, I'll need to get back into you Jack 2 story, but still this is awesome! I always liked how these stories emphasize change, and moreover, I think even with the stable time-loop thing, you can do so much with Aqua even after she returns. Instead of the world of darkness, simply returning to the future solves where she's been all that time, given her presence there hardly effects the narrative.

All the same, this is getting good, and I can hardly wait! Best of luck in your project!
the Zogg chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
So the final Titan appears, and he's the biggest baddest Titan of them all, Kronos, lord of time and ages, the Titan King, and we learn a bit more about the Titans. From what I can gather, they're people from defunct timelines that Alex accidentally destroyed thanks to his interference. From what I can gather the Titans have lost their identities from their fallen worlds so they have to steal new ones in order to function in proper reality... That means that the Titans true identities could be ANYONE Alex has met or will meet. Hyperion could actually be Edward Elric, Themis could really be Lucca, Kronos could be Sora, Riku, Joumae or someone from the Darkness Beyond Time, but one thing really confuses me - if Aqua is successful in her mission to get Ven's Keyblade back, how is he still active in the present. Themis spoke to him at certain points, so if Aqua succeeded how is Kronos still active in the present? Because from what I can gather, Aqua will succeed then things will go like canon with her doing something stupid that will end up with her being stuck in the Realm of Darkness leading to Themis stealing her Keyblade in the future.

So basically, the scenario goes like this: Aqua chases after Kronos, wins, and gets Ven's stuff back, but Kronos will somehow survive, then Aqua will screw things up like in canon by being stupidly idealistic like in canon letting Themis steal Keyblade eleven years later and then we'll FINALLY get back to Alex with a dark and compelling plot instead of vague answers and pointless, idiotic, retarded, idealism.

...Would it kill you to give me some straight answers or feedback to my critism?
MyDarkSideHasAWayOfHerOwn chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Holy shit, dude, just what else have you got planned for us? I'd love to leave a long review about how awesome this is, but I think the best I could come up with is mindless keymashing. Yeeeaaaaah.
Looking forward to where this is going. Keep on keepin' on, good sir!