Reviews for Boundaries of Tolerance
lillalil chapter 13 . 7/9/2019
What I mean with comparing nazi,,Hitler ideology with Muhammad and Islam are that they are much alike . Too much for comfort . So it pains me when people nilly willy accept Islam , yes to write a sweet modern girl in a modern world to be a muslim are giving blue print on that ideology...If she was a muslim she would not only very likely be killed for having a non muslim boyfriend, he would too ...! Such attacks are seen...in Europe..I know of a girl that got hit by her husband , she got a divorce , her own family killed her for crossing Islam...Her little brother, that was innocent in this, cut all relasions with the family and became a Christian after it .!
lillalil chapter 15 . 7/9/2019
Lovely ending and nice that they got that slimeball ...!
lillalil chapter 14 . 7/9/2019
No dear Sensara they would have stoned the poor GIRL to death
! No matter how much fiction this is ,facts shouldn't be twisted so .! I simply adore most of your stories...but it pains me when people blue print Muhammad and Islam in the same way as if it was Hitler and the Nazi ideology
Ruth Lechner chapter 11 . 7/24/2014
I love this story! I love your writing!
bina W chapter 15 . 9/7/2013
This was a fun chapter. I liked the way introduced Genie to Soval and the double dance.
V'Lok is hot and sneaky-but in an honest way.
I think Serphina and V'lok should get their own story.
Joven is quite memorable.
2redbird chapter 15 . 9/3/2013
Enjoyed it. Maybe VLok is your next story?!
gkell chapter 15 . 9/2/2013
Awesome I hope this isnt the end for this couple.
mvw chapter 15 . 9/1/2013
Bravo. Great story. Now time for a Sera and V'Lok story...
Sehlat fan chapter 15 . 9/1/2013
Holy jump'n vulcans! There is so much to like about this chapter and this story!

Max...you kind of made me want to do you there human boy...way to knock a d-bag out! Every woman who doesn't kiss you for that is a total frog!

And Meral,...you made him come full circle, Sensara, a true learning story!
maba7x chapter 14 . 9/1/2013
Renuk, you so nasty!
mvw chapter 14 . 9/1/2013
Renuk was a true whore. Not washing his hands before touching someone else in the last chapter was disgusting.

This situation worked in Meral's favor. Will we see the brother of Renuk pursue Sera any time soon? I hope so.
bina W chapter 14 . 9/1/2013
I was happy with this chapter Sensara.
"The ambassador stepped forward and curled his fingers around the symbols on the left side of Renuk's robes. He tore the three metallic glyphs off him in rapis succession, then placed them on his desk."
"Your transport leaves within the hour. Get out of my sight."

WOW! That is one mad Soval! haha.
Good for Sera for standing up to that smuck. I would be curious to see what his clan mother has to say to him. I am pleased Meral has his job back.
I have never been to a Jamacian wedding be4. I hope you do not skimp on the details. I hope Soval, Sorak accept the invitation.
I wish that you extend this story past the wedding. ;) I must say you changed my opinion of this story. It was my least fav one at the beginning.
Bina
Sandwormspit chapter 14 . 9/1/2013
Ohhhhhhh Renuk just got served...BOOM in yo slutty face Renuk!

Poor Max...tell me how he kept from busting a gut laughing.

Great update! more soon we hope!
maba7x chapter 13 . 8/31/2013
Renuk, eeeeewwwwwww! You so nasty...not the fun kind of nasty either.
2redbird chapter 13 . 8/30/2013
His parents are priceless.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »