Reviews for Anything For You
1234Devyn chapter 14 . 4/19
No! I love this story! It's so good! Alas... I would appreicate if you did more... But okay!
lizziecats chapter 14 . 1/4
I love this story, I hope that you will update soon cause this story is to amazing to be left unfinished lol
I'm looking forward to seeing how Marissa and Ironhide's relationship progresses. I also love the sibling close bond she shares with Sides and Sunny as well as with Elita and Arcee. I'm kind of evil for wanted this but I think that you should have something bad happen to Marissa.

Whether it be she gets kidnapped by decepticons or injured in battle trying to save them from a decepticon, I want her life threatened in some way so that we can see the more protective side of the autobots. I can only imagine the shocked and horrified looks on the autobots faces or even Ironhide's face should Marissa get injured trying to protect him. Not to mention the terror twins, should they witness such an event take place I'm sure there gladiator modes would kick in with how pissed off they would be at the con that dared to hurt there sister in anyway.

There's also her biological brother Will to worry about. I mean if he were to see his sister get seriously hurt I'm sure we would see a whole new side of him that has nothing to do with him saying she worse then the terror twins. I can see him distraught thinking that his sister is dead as his kicks it's into high gear taking on the cons along with Epps and the rest of his team as he tries to get to her side.

Anyway like I said in the beginning I love this story and I really am looking forward to the next update lol I want you to know that I appreciate all the hard work, time and dedication you have put into creating and developing this story. I know how hard it is to write something like this and I know that it takes time and patience to create each new chapter. I just want you to know that I really appreciate all that you've done to make this story as incredible and enjoyable as it has been for me so far lol
THANK YOU SO MUCH! :)

PLEASE UPDATE SOON, THIS STORY IS SIMPLY TO AMAZING TO BE LEFT UNFINISHED, I SIMPLY MUST KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT AND SO ON UNTIL THE VERY LAST CHAPTER!
I WOULD TRULY BE UPSET IF THIS STORY WAS LEFT UNFINISHED WHEN I AM SO COMPLETELY ADDICTED TO IT AND REALLY WISH TO READ MORE LOL

SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE CAUSE I WOULD BE SO DISAPPOINTED IF THIS STORY WERE NOT TO CONTINUE TILL THE END! :(
wolveslove chapter 14 . 11/7/2014
pleas update
Bee4ever chapter 14 . 7/27/2014
Good chappie!
Marr Mo chapter 3 . 5/12/2014
HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE MY BEST FRIENDS NAME IS JAMI WHAT THE WHAT?
Marr Mo chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Holy Prime my name is Marissa!HAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAJ AARON JZNHDJ! the best part is was going to throw myself in as wills niece in ny own fix(not published) my gosh you beat me to it! I can't stop laughing!
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 13 . 3/22/2014
Please continue!
RougeReaper chapter 13 . 2/22/2014
I love this story please update soon
Mercede216 chapter 12 . 1/15/2014
Great chapter but I am a bit worried please don't tell me that chromia is alive and then bad things start occurring but it's your story anyway and my theory may or may not be true. Update soon :)
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Update immediately, please!
Bee4ever chapter 12 . 1/14/2014
Awesome chappie! Well worth the wait!
3.141529 chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
um it would be a good story if you used proper paragraph structure, every time some one speaks you need a new line god damn it
Bee4ever chapter 11 . 11/10/2013
Awesome chappie! I think you are keeping everyone in character perfectly!
BleckBlah5956 chapter 10 . 11/8/2013
*face palm* overprotective Slag romantic trigger happy idiot... :)
love this update soon please
Autobotgirl2234 chapter 8 . 7/18/2013