Reviews for Here's To The Nights
Border chapter 24 . 12/12/2017
Come on, 2017 is almost over. You did promise to finish this before the year end.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/29/2017
You said you are english and have never been to an american carnival.. its funny, I got the english vibe because in america i've never heard anybody use the phrase "ghost train"
anonomous chapter 24 . 7/10/2017
good story
xan-merrick chapter 24 . 6/16/2017
great story looking forward to more
anonomous chapter 24 . 5/27/2017
PERFECT
DeathCrawler chapter 23 . 2/25/2017
great story so far looking forward the next one
Shalifi chapter 23 . 1/25/2017
Good update
Guest chapter 23 . 1/12/2017
Loved this chapter! D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2017
I just finish reading this whole story today. Wow I love the story. Very good writer you are but hate Jade Idk if you mean to write her like an asshole or not but if you did then good job because I really hate her and want her to die smh. Sorry not sorry
Guest chapter 23 . 1/7/2017
HunterMoore chapter 23 . 1/7/2017
Excellent chapter, glad to see an update to this great story. Looking forward to the next chapter and the eventual end.
ScottyBgood chapter 23 . 1/5/2017
Fun day at the water park. Jade got to have fun, helped Tori with o e of her fears (That does seem to be a pattern in the show) and even got to find out that life goes on after her parents split. it looks like her moms doing much better now. Just, water shirts. Look them up. They're the alternative to smearing sunblock all over your small and not so small children. Okay, thats done, and the day ended with the portent of Jade and Tori breaking up over Tori not being ready to tell her parents about Jade. With luck, they'll eventually find the way back to one another. But lets get the hard stuff done first.
Jake Wolf chapter 22 . 12/4/2016
Nice story. I loved the interaction between Jade and Tori. I've seen people who like Jade tried to drown themselves in drink. It's never easy on their loved ones. I'm glad the two of them got to enjoy a normal date without alcohol or pot. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/8/2016
Update again soomn this is so great!
AuxaiKnight chapter 22 . 8/3/2016
This was great cx and I can't wait for more! Because it's just so awesome :D