Reviews for The All Blue
Omg xD awesome!
Dude.cx chapter 2 . 12/26/2016
Good story xD ooooh lala
Dude.cx chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
XD oooooo~ girl/boy this shits insane~!,
Tamul-chan9090 chapter 19 . 3/31/2016
Oh geeze I freaking LOVE this story. you are truly an amazingly gifted writer. Please never stop! Thank you for letting us read this.

~Tam
HollyWoodFix chapter 19 . 12/9/2015
I loved this story! It had an interesting plot, with the right amount of action and ZoSan fluff. And that twist about Sanji's father being behind it the whole time was quite unexpected. Such a great story! I only wish I got to see their wedding! haha.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/31/2014
Magnifique histoire! !
Subaru's dreams chapter 19 . 9/8/2014
Really a good story! Couldn't stop reading. :) Thanks for it!
Strawhat-Pirate-Nakama chapter 19 . 7/29/2014
TTTTTTTTTTT i loved it it had everything sad moments happy moments angry moments it was amazing
Strawhat-Pirate-Nakama chapter 16 . 7/28/2014
o my gaara you make ace so perfect
Strawhat-Pirate-Nakama chapter 12 . 7/27/2014
hahahahaha i love zoros quote "apply cold water to that burn" hahaha i laughed so hard
Strawhat-Pirate-Nakama chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
i love it my fav part is when zoro and sanji are asleep on the bed 3 so cute chopper thought so
Kaizoku no Kazoku chapter 19 . 3/30/2014
A great ending to a great fic. I really enjoyed reading it!
Kaizoku no Kazoku chapter 17 . 3/29/2014
Great plot twist! :-)
Kaizoku no Kazoku chapter 15 . 3/27/2014
Although I'm not usually into... how should I say it... the yaoi parts of a yaoi fanfic (I'm more a shounen ai girl), I think the sex scene was written very well! And you say this is your first time writing one? Kudos to a great chapter!
Kaizoku no Kazoku chapter 13 . 3/25/2014
Great chapter! I liked the hat explanation too. It's okay that the ordeal isn't yet over for Sanji, I like angst/Hurt/Comfort fics