Reviews for Forgoing the Inevitable
Blanks chapter 64 . 8/28
This is like my third read-through of this story in the past two months. Throughly enjoyed it each time. I’m using it as my canonical ending to my ME3 trilogy play through. Thank you for your dedication and talent in completing this story for myself (and others) to enjoy.
stephen.maithya chapter 22 . 9/3/2020
Probably the best explanation to ever have EDI still alive
Smaug666 chapter 16 . 6/23/2020
Lloyd Braun: (After Frank Costanza leaves the room) You know, you should tell your dad that 'serenity now' thing doesn't work. It just bottles up the anger, and eventually, you blow.
George Costanza: What do you know? You were in the nut house.
Lloyd Braun: What do you think put me there?
George Costanza: I heard they found a family in your freezer.
Lloyd Braun: Serenity now. Insanity later. (Leaves)
stephen.maithya chapter 9 . 5/29/2020
awesome story structure!
PatheticJoker chapter 64 . 11/14/2019
Started replaying through the trilogy again and ran across this on Reddit when I was considering which romance to pursue. I have never chosen Miranda (usually preferring Liara or Tali), but reading through this has inspired me to give the romance a shot on my current play through. LaterHosen, thanks for putting this story together and following it all the way through. It appeared your voice and grasp on your characters became stronger as you went, and I really appreciated how you showed the powerful personality clash between Shep and Miranda, especially after the events on Virmire. To anyone considering reading this story, please do, it will be well worth your time.

Thanks again for the read and I hope to continue right on to your next story. Take care!
Jakeros chapter 53 . 12/5/2018
I've always hated her, xen I mean.
Jakeros chapter 46 . 11/30/2018
We finally got to see a fight between these two! Huzzah!
Jakeros chapter 42 . 11/28/2018
I fucking knew it! Shit just hit the fan
Jakeros chapter 41 . 11/27/2018
What...the fuck...just happened? Was that really Shepard?
Jakeros chapter 40 . 11/26/2018
Oh no... Oh no no no no. Not that. Oh he'll not that.
Jakeros chapter 39 . 11/26/2018
Damn straight girl! Defend your territory!

Rough roads? Oh yeah, considering you know who is back with his little dolls. That should be fun.
Jakeros chapter 32 . 11/23/2018
You have GOT to be shitting me. That asshole should be a stain on the floor!
Jakeros chapter 29 . 11/22/2018
She's baaaack.
Oh what fresh hell vido just unleashed, hehe
Jakeros chapter 27 . 11/22/2018
Aria and Javik...now there's an idea.
Jakeros chapter 24 . 11/22/2018