Reviews for Forgoing the Inevitable
Justice107 chapter 28 . 1/13/2014
I love these characters you have craved so well from the form they took in the game. Your talent is incredible and the environment you set is well conceived for the mind to ponder in. You drive the story forward with each passing sentence keeping this reading wanting to find out the next turn of events. Quite the artist you are.
Justice107 chapter 21 . 1/8/2014
Amazing. You have created a story with such cleverly made care that each character you have involved seems so alive and growing with each chapter. The writing is respectful of the characters in action and mindset and does not stray far from what I saw in their personalities. Your skills in story writing I admire as a fan of this game series and as a story lover. The writer in me is green with envy. The plot is balance well between action and 'down time' and never exceeding where one can be bored out of wanting to read more. I look forward to each chapter with these finely placed cliffhangers. Excellent job.
NeonZangetsu chapter 10 . 1/6/2014
Saren...ugh, starting to remember how much I hate him, too.,.,

Good chap
bluemarlin chapter 39 . 1/2/2014
Outstanding chapter. Loved the flashback scene. Please continue.
dane293584 chapter 39 . 1/2/2014
Great explanation and as always a great read, thanks alot for your work.
Justice107 chapter 8 . 12/29/2013
I completely forgot about that ring EDI gave him. Nice placement here. Very clever.
Mal Cobb chapter 38 . 12/27/2013
Fine work on that opening segment. Shepard struggling with the burden of the Virmire choice is a great way to demonstrate the inner conflict he's had to deal with while having to maintain a stoic and confident exterior throughout the war and its aftermath. You're doing great work creating some very touching scenes between Shep and Mirianda, as well.
Justice107 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Wow. That was good. You gotta be a pro writer at this, right? I mean as of right now I'm reaching the pocket books to the Mass Effect game and I could easily mistake you for one of them. I started looking here for stories that were particularly good to satisfy my need for these characters' lives afterwards...and well here it is. Such care and detail I cannot wait to read further. Well done writer, well done.
CN7 chapter 38 . 12/22/2013
This chapter was fantastic as always. Seeing Shepard break down like that for Kaidan. That kind of guilt is horrible, remembering his friend, and to live with that decision, running different scenarios through his head- must have been awful. The whiskey bottle rolling to his hand was a nice touch. I really liked the ending too, where they admitted they can't live without each other. It was sweet and loving. Can't wait for the next chapter. They're always great.
ksmith11 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Great chapter man keep up the good work.
LifeIsAGreatAdventure chapter 38 . 12/22/2013
I think that Shepherd would have enormous grief over not only Kaden but all of the other death during the war. Everyone-or nearly so-would suffer major ptsd. Its nice that you're looking at these issues because our published fiction all too often doesn't talk about this, which I think is unfortunate. Thanks for your hard work on this one, looking forward to more.
bluemarlin chapter 38 . 12/22/2013
Wonderful chapter. Enjoyed how you showed the emotional connection between Miranda and Shepard. Looking forward to more.
Mal Cobb chapter 37 . 12/8/2013
The longer you carry on this fic the more amazed I am at the rich story you've created after the canon ME plot. As I follow your story, you've really inspired me to carry on my work.
I think you also really nailed the characterization of Tali, Zaeed, and Garrus. Keep up the great work!
SpeedyTheMouse chapter 37 . 12/7/2013
I liked the beginning of this chapter a lot! The desperation and the elation that follows, very well written! Can't wait until the next chapter.
SpeedyTheMouse chapter 33 . 12/5/2013
Could the reason you gave Kal'Reegar the rank of Major be because he's voice acted by Adam Baldwin (who also was Major john Casey in Chuck(during the first 2 seasons))? If so, nice reference ;)

OT: I'm really enjoying this story so far, wondering what the mysterious trio of identical women have to do with.
Keep up the great work.