Reviews for Forgoing the Inevitable
Andrew James Drake chapter 32 . 9/21/2013
Shit.

Henry Lawson is back, isn't he? I'm calling it now.

He survived being hit by one of Miranda's Biotic Pulses, and has a few other 'randas floating around with Cerberus implants. Now he is after Shepard's DNA to create his own, or something similarly annoying.
bluemarlin chapter 31 . 9/11/2013
Excellent chapter. Enjoyed how Vido died. LOL at Tali being high on meds. Wonderful writing on the Shepard/Miranda romance. Please continue.
bluemarlin chapter 30 . 9/8/2013
Outstanding chapter. Enjoyed the badass Shepard/Zaeed escape. Please continue.
scottusa1 chapter 30 . 9/6/2013
Even with broken legs, Shepard and Zaeed can still be badasses. Keep it up. Laters.
V-rcingetorix chapter 30 . 9/5/2013
Half-robot zombie...that's a thought lol.
ThePointMan89 chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
I'm really liking this fic. Really soes a good job of telling the story after the end of ME3. Keep up the good work
Guest chapter 26 . 8/31/2013
Shepard is beast garrus has nothing on him I liked that they faught never liked the Shepard garrus bromance
Sean Sword tactician chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Great job, I'm a Kelly fan myself but i love it!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/18/2013
I agree with you, it was very obvious that liara was their favorite romance option for Shepard.I tried playing mass effect 3 and I couldn't pissed me off what they did to Miranda and the mass effect 2 about the rant had get it out. great story so far going to keep reading
CADGuy chapter 29 . 8/20/2013
What an awesome chapter. This is truly an amazing story. Keep up the great work and I'm looking forward to the next update. Great job!
bluemarlin chapter 29 . 8/19/2013
Excellent action chapter. Enjoyed Miranda's speech at the end. Looking forward to Vido's demise. Please continue.
dane293584 chapter 29 . 8/19/2013
Great action chapter!
LifeIsAGreatAdventure chapter 29 . 8/18/2013
Great action sequences and an awesome speech from Miranda at the end. I, personally, would have been more inspired by the last two sentences than the threat but stick and carrot at the same time seem about right for your version of post-war Miranda.
Thanks for another great chapter, looking forward to the next one.
scottusa1 chapter 29 . 8/18/2013
Vido.. I just hope they get to put him in the ground this time. Keep it up.
scottusa1 chapter 28 . 8/17/2013
This is good stuff. Keep it up. Laters.
374 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »