Reviews for Forgoing the Inevitable
Valtiel chapter 64 . 4/12/2017
"Personally it would be great to see the MShep/Miranda get some extra stories in before Andromeda's release and everyone forgets Shepard and it's all about the Ryder twins"

How did that turned out for you? I think at this point a lot of us fans are crying for Shepard's return hahaha .

I loved the story, 100/10 haha I liked how Zaeed went down, it was a proper way, a giant statue of him should have been erected in his name, him holding Jess and smoking a cigar haha, I loved everything. Thank you!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/27/2017
What about jack ? Like where is she ?
Callum Hepburn chapter 64 . 2/6/2017
Congrats on winning the marathon buddy! I noticed I've had this story fav'ed since 2014 - what an amazing journey, and I'm glad I got to read this. Heck, I'm glad we got to see an ending to this, you had me worried sometimes but some do never get finished. Thank you.

I liked the ending, of course - if it were anything else we'd have pitchforks out! It's bittersweet, but most of the sting is taken out if you do continue with this series. Shepanda is grossly overlooked, I feel, and indeed now that Andromeda is around the corner fan fiction in general for this trilogy is coming to end of life. Which makes this even more precious. I've said it somewhere here earlier, but I feel Shepanda is my ME headcanon, and indeed what I feel MY Shepard would do, so you are correct when you hope it's a continuation of our own stories.

To anybody who hasn't read this yet, please do. Invest the time that this writer has invested and you'll enjoy it as much as I did. This is not only a premier story of Shepanda, but of ME fan fiction in general. The breadth, the scope and the journey from Ch. 1 to 64 just puts you right there, and I ate it up.

Anyway, again thank you for this, I will continue to treasure and re-read this for sure, but perhaps I should just do another play through first! And then eagerly pick up another story from you.
Skadarken chapter 64 . 2/4/2017
Finally, this story reaches it's end. Normally, I avoid any stories with angst/adventure in them. Mostly because I had enough of it in the games and I just want to see them together in a way the game has not given to me.
But I've been following this story for the past few months and it has turned out to be one of the best I've read. Thank you for this story, a valuable addition to the MShep/Miranda stories.
See ya on the next one.
Nyx chapter 64 . 2/1/2017
It's over. I honestly, thoroughly, enjoyed reading this story. Thank you for sharing. We're so lucky people like you, Random Equinox, nothinginreturn - just to name a few, and others are still writing. Until next time!
Guest chapter 64 . 2/1/2017
From the bottom of my heart,thank you for writing this of my favs of all sad to see it ,are you on twitter? I would definitely follow you.
Feral21 chapter 64 . 2/1/2017
Good end to a fantastic story. Only part that sucks is the fact it's done lol. Think it's time to re-read this whole thing
AchillesLives-SR2 chapter 64 . 2/1/2017
I am legitimately upset that this story is over
V-rcingetorix chapter 64 . 1/31/2017
Excellent story, excellent job. Thank you for sharing your story with the general public.

Looking forward to the next bit ;)
WAVE797 chapter 64 . 1/31/2017
as i sit here having favorited this story quite some time ago and read each new chapter within hours of its release, i find myself feeling an odd mix of emotions, a combination of contentment with where it ended and how it got there, and a deep sadness that the journey is over. this is a combination i have felt only four other times, after the finales of eureka and warehouse 13, after staying up all night to finish the seventh harry potter book on the day of its release, and most recently after watching the final cutscene of the trilogy on which this story is based. as such i feel i must thank you for sharing this with myself and other fans of the series.
Hewhoislost chapter 64 . 1/31/2017
Loved this fic. I wish I had a way to download it so I can put it in my kindel.
pfcvillanueva chapter 63 . 11/20/2016
Nice chapter and really looking forward to the next one.
commandocucumber chapter 63 . 11/19/2016
I'm so glad this is ending on such a high note. You really made us work for it with this one bit the destination is most certainly worth the journey.

I'm even more pleased there's sequel talk. :)
V-rcingetorix chapter 62 . 11/7/2016
You did a good job portraying the emotional problems. You don't just go through something like that and laugh it off ... unless you have psychotic issues.

Overall, the story has been entertaining. There were a lot of negative aspects, given that roughly 40 odd chapters consisted of running, survival, anger et al. Honestly, I couldn't write something with that much pessimism. On the other hand, the fluidity was quite good, blending a universe of fiction into reality. Very good job there!

Keep up the good work!
pfcvillanueva chapter 62 . 11/6/2016
Oh thank fucking God you settled Miranda’s attitude! I was really hating the 'i got to do it myself' thing. soo glad that's over. Hey what happened to the data pad with the treatment for Miranda to have babies? (O_o)
374 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »