Reviews for Forgoing the Inevitable
Guest chapter 9 . 5/3/2013
I still say Garrus but that's just because he is so badass.

If not him though then Miranda, Ashley never did anything in game to show she knew how to command and her being a Spector was just because Udina thought she would be easy to control. That alone should show she isn't ready.
Gone in a Instant chapter 9 . 5/3/2013
That was awesome. Like I believe you said before, that was a unique approach. To be honest I think Miranda should win the fight, not out of any belief in a fictional characters fighting prowess, but because I can't imagine her future behavior after taking a hit to the ego like that. So, I guess, go team Miranda.
The-Iron-Poet chapter 9 . 5/3/2013
I was thrown off a bit at the beginning, but I would pick Miranda due to that she has the experience and that she knows the ship. But this fight will be interesting non the less.
Cloey001 chapter 9 . 5/3/2013
I was confused for a second at the beginning, thought I missed a chapter, then realised you were doing a flashback. lol. Poor Shepard, having to choose between his friend and his girlfriend for the XO position. Maybe he should've just flipped a coin instead, but the fight works just as well. If I had to pick between Miranda and Ashley, I'd pick Miranda. But that's me being biased. I like her more than Ashley. Well done with this chapter, can't wait to read the next one and see who becomes the XO.
JDrange chapter 9 . 5/3/2013
This was a very well written chapter, the opening scene especially. I really liked the idea of a gun under the chair, it really made sense in case of an attack when the armory couldn't be reached in time. For the scene where Ashley talks about her Spectre status I thought you were spot-on; I never really understood why she was made a Spectre as unlike Shepard she never did anything really worthy of the title. Also I hope Miranda wins the cat-fight! Keep up the good work.
DidacticPrototype chapter 9 . 5/3/2013
Clever intro, threw me for a loop.
Miranda's the only one who was ever officially XO, so I say Miranda.
dane293584 chapter 9 . 5/3/2013
What a matchup and yes it did throw me for a loop a bit. But well put together and cannot wait to see who the new XO is!
Cavlin chapter 8 . 5/1/2013
Great chapter! I really liked the dialogue between everyone. It adds nice detail to a story and really makes it enjoyable to read. Thnx for the fast update! Much appreciated. Can't wait for more.
CADGuy chapter 8 . 4/30/2013
This is a really good story. Very creative and well written. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Sithslayer69 chapter 8 . 4/30/2013
Looking forward to the next update!
Cavlin chapter 7 . 4/30/2013
Wow. Did you update soon! Thank you! That's the best! I like your ideas of Grissom academy and even some disbelief among Liara I'd Shepard would want them back it adds a nice touch...I would've like to seen more grief earlier in the crew thinking of Shepard not alive and maybe reflections on their own feelings and moments with Shepard. That would've been sweet. And then to hear how they reacted to the news of him being alive. It all seemed a little rushed or to soon. But all in all GREAT story so far! Plz continue
Gone in a Instant chapter 8 . 4/30/2013
Banter was great, I am of the opinion that there is no such thing as a "filler" chapter. Every conversation that we just read serves to develop characters. Even though the characters are already fleshed out fairly well by Bioware the scenes provide insight into their "personalities", or at least your interpretations of them. Regardless, I liked it. Go team.
bluemarlin chapter 8 . 4/30/2013
Excellent chapter. Really feeling for Joker. Hope Miranda has or can fix her infertility (I have a feeling that's why she left during the conversation about Brynn). Once again, excellent job with the Miranda/Shepard romance. Looking forward to more.
Magery chapter 8 . 4/30/2013
"Jacob, what was your final kill count in London?"

"203, personal best."

"All of them, I win."

I feel bad for how much that cracked me up because it's 5:30am and both my parents are asleep. But seriously, I burst out laughing D

And poor Joker. I wonder what'll happen when Shepard ends up telling everyone the full story. Unless they can, y'know, somehow repair EDI (*wink wink nudge nudge?*).
dane293584 chapter 8 . 4/30/2013
Excellent descriptions and conversations. Looking forward to more!
374 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »