Reviews for Forgoing the Inevitable
bluemarlin chapter 5 . 4/25/2013
Good chapter. Enjoyed having Grunt in it. Please continue.
Call Sign Slinki chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
So wait... is Kasumi a specter now?
bluemarlin chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
Excellent chapter. Glad to see Kasumi as a Spectre. Looking forward to more.
Matthew G Given chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
Yeah I agree with what you said in your notes. That was another good chapter. I really hope Shepard can pull things together in future chapters so things don't just go to hell. You are doing a great job with this story,keep it up.
Skylark16 chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
Very good. Plz update soon
Doombringer86 chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
Good so far, keep up the good work
bluemarlin chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
Good chapter. Looking forward to more.
Matthew G Given chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
I hope the Normandy gets back up soon. Also I hope things are not as bad as they sound. Maybe I am just a little too hopeful but I hate to think of Shepard having to shoot some of the same people that just a little while ago he was fighting to save just to stay alive. Any way that is just how I feel about it,please keep up the great work I can't wait for the next chapter.
Matthew G Given chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
Yeah I think that works too. Good chapter. Good night things are a real mess. I have to say if everyone starts killing each other instead of coming together it will kind of feel like everything Shepard did was for nothing. What is the point of defeating the Reapers if everyone kills each other in the months after victory. Any way keep up the good work.
Matthew G Given chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Wow,very good chapter and I liked how you explained Shepard being alive a lot better then I did. I just had him warped down to earth. It never crossed my mind that anyone could be left alive on the citadel. Good job I can't wait to read more.
bluemarlin chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
Excellent start to this story. Please continue.
JDrange chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
A really great start, can't wait for more!
Gone in a Instant chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
I'm a happy person after reading this, if you decide to continue it Ill be happier. I like the story and am interested in seeing where this goes. Best of luck.
Sithslayer69 chapter 2 . 4/20/2013