Reviews for Simple Days Complicated Nights
Girlz-Rule chapter 54 . 11/18/2014
Omg I love this story! I rly hope you decide to continue or do a sequel or something :D
Guest chapter 54 . 7/29/2014
Please, oh please, continue this one! :-)
Dramamomma19 chapter 54 . 6/12/2014
Are you going to update any time soon I love this story. PM and let me know.
rideordie1327 chapter 54 . 3/2/2014
Ughh finish it please!
LessHateForTracy chapter 47 . 2/22/2014
Ok, we finally get a little more apology from Tracy. Still not enough in my opinion. All she talks about is herself in the apology not how Letty must have felt. She should have said "I realize how much this must have hurt you, how you can't trust me, but I want to work on that". Also when Letty says she feels she can't live without Dom, and then Tracy says "I feel the same way about you" I feel that was a lie. Clearly Tracy did just fine without Letty for four years. Letty should call her on the lie. It's not like they are going to be back to normal after one conversation...
Tracy needs to grow up a lot (and she's the mother here!)
Guest chapter 45 . 2/22/2014
What does Letty's mom have against Dom anyway? And I agree with Letty-since when does she get to pretend she cares about Letty getting hurt? Tracy has cause the largest hurt in Letty's life. Not to mention Tracy is the one who flew in Lettys cheating ex-boyfriend. She's pretty hypocritical calking about not wanting Letty to be hurt...
Guest chapter 41 . 2/22/2014
Um. Until this chapter, there was no evidence that DOm was some sort of player with multiple girls, one who old be expected to cheat. I mean, from chapter one we see him in a steady relationship with Stacey, one he won't let go of. Not exactly the actions of a womanizing player-type guy. Just like him trying to step up when he thought Stacy was pregnant. Again-not that guy! If that's the guy he was you should have introduced it earlier in the story because now it feels like its out of left field...
Hate Letty's mom chapter 39 . 2/22/2014
Here are all the reasons Letty's mom is a terrible mother:

- she made the decision to stay away from her daughter and create a new family. That's right: the DECISION. and it wasn't a one time mistake. It was something she consciously did for YEARS.

- do telephones not work? You write her as someone who doesn't even keep in touch other than sporadic visits twice per year.

- she clearly had the resources to support Letty better and chose not to

- instead of meeting Letty privately to tell her that she's back and then slowly letting her know about this new family, she just shows up outside in front of everyone with a new man and child and then says "hi, we'll talk about it later tonight. ok.?" She drops this HUGE bombshell on her daughter and then says "let's talk later?!" And she does it on what was supposed to be a special night for Letty (the big dance) ruining her night. Can she be a worse person? A more self-center and selfish bitch?

- she berates Letty for not being more respectful to John (meanwhile I don't think I saw Letty even interact with John). Why would Letty respect a man she knows nothing about? A man who seems to have made no effort to get tracy into Lertty's life despite his wealth.

- Tracy is using her baby daughter, Anna, as a pawn in her game. Trying to use Anna to guilt Letty Into forgiving her. I mean this quite seriously. Tracy must have known how hurt and angry Letty would be at her, so she builds Letty up to Anna so that this poor innocent child is being set up for heartbreak if Letty doesn't love her. A loving parent wouldn't risk that with her two year old daughter. You are supposed to protect our children. Wow-talk about a bad mother!

- she does not take Letty's feelings into account in ANY of her decisions. Not in the way she left her, the way she came back into Letty's life, the not in the way she flies Ben out to deduce Letty (ps I am SO happy that you have Letty calling her out on that bullshit!).

- honestly her actions are not those of a loving or caring mother. And there is no indication of why she is now back in Lettys life. What has changed?

I'm sorry but the sheer betrayal of a mother who basically abandons her daughter in junior high school(!) to start another family somewhere else is unbelievable! And Tracy just doesn't get how wrong her actions are. (She says "I never wanted to do those things" but has no reasonable answer for Letty as to why she did. And she says she wedding want Letty to feel unloved. UNLOVED?! How do you think she felt for four years when her more was basically in town a couple weeks every six months? Or now when she know why her mother was gone. I actually am not sure that Tracy actually did love Letty. Most loving mothers I know would do anything to not be separated from their children. They go to any length to stay together. That's not Tracy.). I don't mean to be harsh and i LOVE your writing, I just think Let's mom, comes off as irredeemable...

That said, I love how you are writing Lettys response to her mom. She is (correctly) hurt and (appropriately) untrusting.
I am glad you are not having Letty accept her back easily. She shouldn't. What her mother did will likely forever change their relationship. I can't see them ever getting back the level of trust they once had. And that's something that Tracy should have to live with for the rest of her life. A regret that she should always have to carry with her.

Also, I can't tell what to think of John. We really haven't seen enough of him. He seems ok. However, if he were REALLY a decent guy then he would have (in the 3 years he was dating and making a child with Tracy) made an effort to bring Letty into his family. Even if Tracy was a cowardly bitch of a mother, a decent guy would know that it is wrong to abandon your daughter. He also would have known that his daughter (Anna) would be the one to suffer.

You describe him as wealthy. He could have afforded to have Tracy (and Anna and himself) fly to LA frequently to be with Letty. I can't see how a decent guy would let Tracy be be the horrible mother she was to Letty. Not he if wanted to let her raise his daughter.

Now maybe he's not the decent guy he's made out to be...?
Guest chapter 36 . 2/22/2014
Anna acts too old to be a two year old.

And you can't leave a two year old unsupervised to play or to sleep upstairs without someone nearby.
Guest chapter 35 . 2/22/2014
Is Letty's mom in drugs? Or maybe she has a serious mental illness?

She's acting insane. She comes back into Lettys life with no warning after basically abandoning her for four years during which time she met a man and had a second child. She not only expects Letty to immediately forgive her (after a massive betrayal) but wants to control her life when she's been gone for FOUR YEARS!?

BITCH! So she flies Letty's ex-boyfriend (who cheated in her) to LA from the DR to convince her to come back home?!

I don't know where to start...
1. Letty's mom has no right to expect to step right back into her life without any consequences from her selfish actions.

2. Letty's mom has no right to have any say in Lett's life choices given that she chose to not be there for four years.

3. Choosing to fly in a CHEATING ex-boyfriend shows that her mom has even worse judgment. This is a guy who was Letty's 'first love' and he must have hurt her ehen he cheated. She doesn't want something better for her daughter?

4. She wasted money flying Ben in from the DR? Wen she's barely been sending enough money home to support Letty see past years!? When it turns out that her new husband/fiancé is rich?! So rather than doing something for Letty with her money (hmm buy her w car, set up a collegr fund...) she choses to waste money trying to break up Dom and Letty. Yet another mark of how little she actually cares about Letty.

Her mom has made almost no effort to try to seek forgiveness. She's made no effort to introduce John to Letty nor Anna. I seriously think she may be mentally limited or slow (or has a serious mental illness) ifnshebacts like this.
Guest chapter 34 . 2/22/2014
Her ex-boyfriend. What was he doing here? She left him in the Dominican years ago after a very passionate summer together. She smiled when she saw him and he smiled back.

Years ago? What was she...14 when she had this passionate summer affair?! Seriously. Letty is younger than Dom who is 18. she is 17 and she had this summer in the DR "years ago" ?! SQUICK!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
Great story. I can't figure out in this chapter why Dom is such a doormat. I can't believe that he'd let Stacey talk to letty that way, particularly when it is clear that he thinks of her as his closest friend later in the chapter.

I agree with Letty:
"She knew he was sorry but she needed to hear it and he wasn't saying anything. He also didn't stop her as she walked inside."

Damn straight! He should be the one to apologize and if he can't then he loses letty as a friend.

Ps Stacey comes off way to "evil villain" here. She's so bad that the reader can't understand even a tiny bit why Dom would be with her. She's Practically sociopathic! Who makes dunno a kid who is practically abandoned by her parents? During family dinner time with her boyfriend's family?!
I mean to make those comments in front of tony even - who we all know would have spoken up and said "Letty IS part of this family" is nuts!
paige.johnson.5661 chapter 54 . 2/7/2014
Write another chapter I love the story
Guest chapter 54 . 2/3/2014
wtf where os the rest
Revenger Tigger chapter 54 . 1/20/2014
Fantastic story so far! Love it! Please update soon so we can all see what happens next! Xxoo Tigger