Reviews for Hightlights of doctor who: Ponified!
Author Lorem Ipsum chapter 6 . 5/7/2014
Hey! I just had a wacko idea!
What if, you do an old scene, one from the fourth doctor era, using cheese sandwich as the fourth doctor!
I mean, if you want to that is...
Wing Zero 032 chapter 8 . 3/9/2014
Great job with Twilight being the Eleventh Doctor, I wonder if granny smith will be the first Doctor? If that gets to happen I want to see "the first good bye" being done by her...

"One Day, I should come back... Yes, I should come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no uncertainities. Just go for with your own belives, and prove to me that I'm not mistaken in mine..."
Author Lorem Ipsum chapter 8 . 3/6/2014
I'm not the only one who thinks Applebloom makes a good Amy!
On a side note, that, was, CRAZY AWESOME!
Author Lorem Ipsum chapter 7 . 2/12/2014
this, is, amazing. like, i dont care how or why or what the background story is only that, whoa, this is insanly awesome please keep going!
Lumina Balderson chapter 7 . 2/11/2014
Nice drabble!
I can definitely see Pinkie as Ten!
My only question is, who's her companion?

Also, I could help you with some of the New!Who episodes, if you want.
CaptainXena-Mation chapter 6 . 1/26/2014
Awesome!
Lumina Balderson chapter 6 . 1/21/2014
You're welcome! I can definitely see Rainbow as Eight.

Also, since the Doctor Who Big Finish Audios are now Canon, I was wondering if you'd adapt one of those for Rainbow!Eight.
Lumina Balderson chapter 6 . 1/21/2014
I'm enjoying these a great deal.

Hey, could you do a rendition of the now-canon Big Finish Audio "Zagreus", with Rainbow Dash (Eight), Trixie (Six), Twilight (Seven), and Fluttershy (Five)?
Also, Scootaloo would take Charley's place.

Sorry, I just think that "Zagreus" would be awesome if ponified.
fdfd chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
If you can't make a short background info in your summary, then people will ignore your story.
Lumina Balderson chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
I say Lyra for Eight.
Perhaps she's regenerating from Seven!Twilight?
Author Lorem Ipsum chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Oh! Do pinkie as the doctor again, but with the Christmas invasion speech from when ten first steps put of the Tardis! Of course, pinkie hasn't regenerated but she was knocked unoconscious or something.
Please?
Guest chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
That...was...just...
There are no words.
Brilliant.
CaptainXena-Mation chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
That was sweet :) it was sad at the end but I liked the way you used the moment from Doctor Who and the theme from Mlp, I really liked it :)
CaptainXena-Mation chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
There are some corners of the universe that have breed the most terrible things. Things that act against everything we believe in. They must be fought. - according to google, this quote was said by the second doctor in the episode 'the moonbase' I havnt watched much classicwho but I think that was a cyberman one.

also could you do some of the regenerations with ponies, I think that would be funny!
(pinkie pie upset that she isn't ginger!)
CaptainXena-Mation chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
that is one of the most emotional episodes and you chose the best part of it to ponify - that was awesome! I especially loved the way you summed up the word run, that is one of the most powerful words in Doctor Who, and you USED it brilliantly - that was EPIC!