Reviews for If It Means a Lot to You
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
OMG PLEASE KEEP WRITING!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Amazing keep up the good work
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I love it please make more.
Its so great plus I love dallas and Fiona.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
Haha I loved the end of chapter 3, I hope you continue.
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
You need to have it where now that fionas against dallas where imogen has fiona turn against the rest of her friends and fiona figures it out and believes dallas and ends up with dallas. And then one day they meet up and imogens with some emo guy trying to get fiona back but her and the fiona and the boy end up manipulating her and then dallas gets into it and they get into a fight. Then fiona gets pregnant with dallas and imogen cant take it so she runs off with the emo boy. And dallas and fiona and baby live together happily ever after
Guest chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
I like this story a lot! Very interesting take on the Fiona/Dallas relationship and cute Fimogen moments that seem very realistic. Hope you keep writing!
Love chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Im so inlove with your stories. Please continue this one! 3
dragonsprit chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
Great chapter hope the trio work it out soon.
dragonsprit chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
Great chapter.
76southgirl chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
Oh my, that was sad yet touching and fluffy. I was hoping Dallas and Imogen would get along. I kind of feel really bad for Dallas yet I do admit he was kind of being immature to Imogen. As for Imogen, I felt bad for her because she was the one suffering, but I guess it was partially her fault because she also was insulting Dallas too. As for Fiona, maybe she shouldn't let Imogen and Dallas get along as friends because they're both suffering from getting along. I'm not saying that Fiona is the bad guy, I'm saying that she should really think it through. But, I wish she hadn't break off her friendship with Dallas, I mean even if his annoying and immature, she really had a good time with him. (Sorry I'm a Fallas shipper, either their friendship and/or relationship I do love them along with Fimogen too, so I can be a little bias, Lol:) Anyways, I really do love the chapter. Looking forward to more of your stories. Good Job:)
76southgirl chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
Awesome chapter:)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I love ALL your fanfics. Please update soon. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Omg..I love it!Chapter 2 plz!
anon chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I wish the writers would have explored the relationship between these three like you have! Please continue to post!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2013