Reviews for Heart of Darkness
Interesting story, I do hope you finish it. Update soon plz
Startraveler93 chapter 1 . 10/25/2017
Do you plan to ever finish this story? If not, would you mind I took I made one of my own based on this story?
LilyTheStargazer chapter 4 . 3/26/2017
Holy crap! And it's been years since you updated it nooooooo
Startraveler93 chapter 4 . 12/3/2016
By the way could you depict the creature carrying the girl more often, it's pretty sexy.
Startraveler93 chapter 3 . 12/3/2016
Great story, so far the best story about the Gillman I have read, your picture about how the gillman sees the world and the young woman was pretty convincing.
By the way could you give us a description of the girl so we might better portray, plus I didn't get if she was in her swimming suit or if she had changed back in her clothes when the gillman grab her.
Plus I was thinking if you could make the girl escape again from the gillman, this time into the jungle, before making her be friends with him.
Madi H chapter 4 . 10/5/2016
More please.
Brittany chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
I'm loving this story u should continue writing!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/23/2015
I know it may be slow but can you update more chapters? I like your story and would like to see where it goes from there.
Xahraxs chapter 4 . 10/2/2015
Continue please. What happens next?
Guest chapter 4 . 7/2/2015
Please update!
Rock Raider chapter 4 . 4/24/2015
Well, it seems Lana Ryan has found the Gill-Man. I guess it's true what they say. Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

I suppose it was nice of you to finally get the Gill-Man a mate. I certainly felt his loneliness when I saw him watching Kay while she swam, and secretly swam with her.

I hope to see how Lana's relationship with the Gill-Man changes. She's clearly afraid of him right now, especially since he technically kidnapped her. She may try to escape again. Can Gill-Man think of something to show Lana he won't hurt her? And then again, Lana may be reticent about being the creature's mate. She may see it as bestiality.

Well, anyway, update soon. God Bless.
val chapter 4 . 12/9/2014
awesome! you definitely know your English and how to write. its amazing so far, so i hope you continue.
DeathShark chapter 4 . 7/22/2014
Please tell me that you will finish this! I'm eager to read what will happen next.
IAmYourPhobia chapter 4 . 7/7/2014
This is definitely getting good. I like that though the Creature is without a doubt humanoid and part man, which you show, you also depict how his animal side would think, such as male courtship displays. Nice job!
IAmYourPhobia chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Hello! Wow, I actually like your idea and your writing is pretty decent there. I love the Creature too, and it's cool to see him getting a good story. You've drawn me in, and I'm very interested to see what will happen!