Reviews for Sea Shanies
QueenKarin13 chapter 17 . 2/8
This was hilarious! My favorites were Sanji, Usopp, Robin, Zoro... meh, they wouldn't be favorites if I named all of them. Zoro's made me laugh. I like it when he acts silly sometimes, like with the "Aaaa-aaa-aaah!" in the Skypeian jungle.
SiZodiac chapter 14 . 2/6
The story with Garp and Sengoku made me want to cry. with the revelation of Sengoku's adopted son in Donquixote Rocinante, and in turn his connection with pirate Trafalgar Law, this story became even more heartbreaking. Both of their families are like shattered mirrors.
SiZodiac chapter 13 . 2/6
The story between Neptune and Otohime is beautiful.
SiZodiac chapter 10 . 2/6
Really surprised to find a chapter on Sakazuki, very insightful.
Freefan1412 chapter 14 . 1/14/2016
This is a really hard chapter to read, but I really like it. It hits right into the many complicated issues that don't have a solution. I find it hard to overlook that Garp basically stood by and let them kill Ace, but he had his issues (all his lives work and believes and things he had fought for vs Ace's life) that kept his hands tied too. That is a different kind of agony than trying and failing. This chapter has got to be one of my favorites including Garp and my absolute favorite with post-war Garp. Really, great job. :)
Yuuzhan Vong Jedi chapter 19 . 1/12/2016
I strongly recommend listening to the song while reading this. It is a quite haunting experience.
MissJenca chapter 19 . 1/5/2016
Ooo, I may have to look into that band and have Olvia sing for me. XD
Awwwwww, this one's sad. I mean, you knew it was going to end badly, but it almost makes the mission she was on a suicide of a sputtering candle. A totally understandable one, but still. Either ways, you're awesome as always.
John Spangler chapter 19 . 1/4/2016
Like mother, like daughter. This chapter shows us that Robin and Olvia are more alike than what we thought at first. Both had a tragic past, and were left with a task to accomplish. Also, it allows us to see something about one of those characters less used in fanfiction. I absolutely loved it.
John Spangler chapter 18 . 5/24/2015
These last two chapters have been really great. Chapter 17 made me laugh, and brought back the memories of when I was a kid and spent the whole day watching Disney cartoons (by the way, nice choice. Each of those movies fits perfectly with the character). And in this one we can finally see Bellemere in action, something that doesn't happen very often (I think she's one of the less used characters in fanfiction. It's a real shame, she's so cool.)

And you're right: it's strange that nobody ever reloads weapons.
MissJenca chapter 18 . 5/22/2015
This was amazing! XD Exactly as I always pictured Bellamere's marine days, that's so cool. XD
avaiaal chapter 17 . 5/22/2015
heh heh heh heh... oh hell i just sat there laughing as i was reading this chapter!
MissJenca chapter 17 . 5/21/2015
XD Daaaaaaw, these are funny and cute.
Nekocin chapter 16 . 5/14/2015
Oh Brook. /sobs

This chapter was so sad but I liked it!
Nekocin chapter 13 . 5/14/2015
Awwww I like this. I like how you tried to get these two together. :sobs
Yuuzhan Vong Jedi chapter 16 . 4/2/2015
Yo ho ho ho. Yo ho ho ho.

You are quite right. That is probably the best song ever for the Rumba Pirates if you can't use Binks Sake.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »