Reviews for Extra Credit
Princess Unikitty chapter 6 . 10/24/2013
you wrote a story around the B: TAS comics... well, i have to hand it to you. from what i can tell, you know your stuff.

this was okay for its length. i like how you characterized molly.
Anon chapter 6 . 8/20/2013
Your writing is excellent. The plot is good, but some more background on the characters would be nice. Continue writing. I like your style and approach to Crane's character.
shadowsteed chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
Hi, another great little story. :) I think you have become my next favourite author. :D I have read the comic you mentioned, and really both the comic and this story made me really sad, because, I really love the Scarecrow, he's an awesome villain, with an awesome costume, an awesome quotes, and well, he has everything an awesome villain should have. But on the other side, if he ever truly wanted to change, if he would want to be good again, I would do everything to help him. :)
Minion and Megamind chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
Oh my this is so enchanting! It's so sweet to see Crane like this, I've long enjoyed the different versions of him and the varying intensities of his personality and I feel as though you've captured him quite well. To be honest I'm very smitten with this story and the accurate psychological points that are used within it. It's perhaps even rarer to see a story of Crane's that is more than a chapter and yet not focused on romance. When I read of Molly and Crane's relationship (in a platonic sense) I thought it was very sweet and now when I read your story I'm getting those same vibes as well as a delicious hint of something colder that's brewing just under the surface of Crane's mind. I'm look forward to the next update!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/11/2013
This story is well written. The dialogue is well thought out. I cannot wait to read more.
BloomingFireHeart chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
Please, continue! I really think this is interesting and I am so curious as to what Jonathan actually thinks about Molly's criticism. How will he take it? I have to say that she does have a point! :)