Reviews for Kisses and Catfishes
ClaceandStelenaTMITVD chapter 4 . 8/28/2016
This is soooo good! You're an amazing writer! I loved it
Fleur Weasley chapter 4 . 7/19/2015
I'm gonna repeat myself here: I really think you are an amazing author and I would have liked so much this had happened for real in Glee. You succeed to make your stories so true, so compatible with the Glee storyline. Great job!
guest chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
I loved the whole Marley following Ryder into the locker room scene. I loved the whole story so thank you!
cardigansand-fanfiction chapter 4 . 5/24/2013
AWWWWW
Riri Goei chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
My poor Ryder. Gosh. I'm having major fangirling moments reading this.
Riri Goei chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
Aww this is too sweet.
Undercoverartist chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
Oh my gosh! Jake is Katie?! Marley kissed Ryder! Great chapter!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
Aww that was so cute ! I loved it. This story was so amazing. I know you're going to get four reviews at once for me and I apologize, but I just wanted you to know how great I thought it was. YAY Ryley cuteness. I love how you wrote the dialogue. It was really good. I really hope you write a epilogue because I loved to read more of your story. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
Oh wow this keeps getting better and better. I love the angst and drama. Poor Ryder. My baby is so heart broken and I just want to hug him. Kind of want to punch Jake right now. Aww Marley needs to do something to show that she really does like him. I'm like on the edge and I can't stop reading. This is amazing! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
Wow I love this chapter too. So much happened, but it was all great. Aww cute Ryley confession. Poor Marley conflicted with liking Ryder and Jake. It was cute how she confessed. Ooh look at Marissa the little detective. Oh snap you made it Jake. I wonder how everyone is going to react. I love it! Can't wait to read more! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Ooh I like this so far. Marley helping Marissa kind of makes me think of Ryder helping Jake. This is so good and i like what you've done with it so far. I can't wait to read the next chapter! :)
Tincho P chapter 4 . 4/27/2013
This chapter was beautiful, I loved it! I'd like to read more please? From you maybe another fic? How about Ryder and Kitty going out after the Lights Out episode and Marley getting jealous? That would be awesome! ;)
Angelina Johnson chapter 4 . 4/27/2013
That was adorable! I really can't figure out anything useful and in depth to say in response because I'm just sitting here to myself having one of those OTP feels/squeal happily moments. I have to say, Thursday's episode kind of killed my Ryley feels again, but this ending brought them all back! I hope you think of something good for an epilogue because I really enjoyed this story, but I totally understand how you feel about needing an idea to come to you instead of forcing an idea.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
this is so good! Hope you update soon :)
Loveislovee chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
Oh my gosh that was so amazing! (':
A few tears, I hope Ryder will listen to her! I can just imagine this! Love it, keeping doing what you do!

-xoxo