Reviews for 72nd Annual Hunger Games
seanthesheep356 chapter 29 . 12/4/2013
And finally the return home to District 5! I think pretty much every victor gets that burden Atala now has. It was an interesting story, a long and terrible experience for Atala, but pretty realistic. I didn't know there'd be a second book, will have to check that out!
Clove'sAllies chapter 29 . 12/4/2013
YAY! I'm so excited to be done and I really enjoyed the ending, especially the part where Atala was really unable to interact with Annie, it was nothing like what I thought their reunion would be. Great Story, I look forward to the next one!
Clove'sAllies chapter 28 . 12/4/2013
As I'm reading this I'm really enjoying all the relationships that Atala has. She thinks her mentors hate her, and she has a stylist whose pushy to the point that she leads him on because she is uncomfortable letting him down easily. Great chapter.
Clove'sAllies chapter 27 . 12/4/2013
So I'm falling back in love with this story again but ok what year is it? Because between the Summary and chapters 24 and 27 you have three different years...

I think the avox girl with the black hair will have some sort of significance later on in the story. Hmmm wonder what's going to happen. I think it's super interesting also how Atala has a nonexistent relationship with her mentors.
seanthesheep356 chapter 28 . 12/2/2013
Atala's confusing me with the Garry situation! I can't believe she drank that purple drink, I feel terrible thinking about vomiting, I would never have tried it! YAY she's finally going back to District 5, I can't wait!
seanthesheep356 chapter 27 . 11/26/2013
It was interesting to see a victor's struggle in detail, it was very realistic. I can't wait to read more, I have to see what happens with her and Garry.
Guest chapter 25 . 10/3/2013
Wow, what a good story. I just love a happy ending. Thank you for entertaining us.
Gyvyn
seanthesheep356 chapter 25 . 9/15/2013
The dream was a little freaky, but that's understandable. If this happens to be the last chapter, I'm not quite sure from the last sentence, this was a great story. some parts definitely had me on edge and I loved it! Really well done. :D
seanthesheep356 chapter 24 . 8/22/2013
I didn't want her to go to that cornucopia, I knew Portia was waiting.

This was a great chapter, which left me on edge. Once Portia disarmed her, I thought that Atala wouldn't win, even if it was her POV. But then it changed, and it was a, great (?) ending. I mean I'm not supposed to be happy with the whole Hunger Games concept, but it was a fantastic for the ending of the Hunger Games. I'm not sure if there will be another chapter, or an epilogue, but if there is I'm looking forward to it!
seanthesheep356 chapter 23 . 7/14/2013
Finally Atala, she realizes she's gone WAY to far to kill herself. Sad Billee died, but based on the way it was going, I think Billee would have been able to kill Atala, but Atala wouldn't kill Billee. So that could have been really bad...
Update again soon!
lgkavanagh22 chapter 23 . 7/13/2013
this is so good! but i'm so sad about Billee :(
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Please please please please please pleeease
Update!
monsterjohnster chapter 21 . 6/28/2013
Hey guys I don't know if I'm commenting right and if anyone will see this but I've gotten a ton of requests to update and I will either tonight or tomorrow night. I've just been caught up with finals and school finally just ended so I was going out a lot but finally I'm settling down again so the rest of the story will come within the following two weeks! Thanks!
Guest chapter 21 . 6/23/2013