Reviews for 72nd Annual Hunger Games
Clove'sAllies chapter 21 . 6/6/2013
Final 3! I feel like it very well might turn into some sort of Katniss Peeta thing? I hope not and I don't know whats gonna happen as the fact that Atala wouldn't be able to kill Billee but Billee could probably kill her
Clove'sAllies chapter 20 . 5/30/2013
Short but great chapter. Happy that there down to the final four. Hope that Billee and Atala doesn't end up too similar to the Katniss and Peeta storyline.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/26/2013
More!
Clove'sAllies chapter 18 . 5/26/2013
Yay there getting close to the end! So with six tributes left its the 2 district 1 tribute? or district 2? Portia and her partner, I know that, and then the two 5's and two others. Their plan in my opinion is gonna go wrong because their is too many variables for it going right :/ So yeah good job with this chapter though... really sad about Delly's death, she was a good character.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/24/2013
Epic more!
Clove'sAllies chapter 17 . 5/24/2013
Awesome Chapter! I liked the house, interesting twist that no one would have really thought of. I think the Gamemakers controlled the locks though, because it's too convenient that all the doors would love in a way that would hurt Delly and Atala. But good chapter! And finally down to the final eight! Btw how many days have we been in the games?
Clove'sAllies chapter 16 . 5/21/2013
More Tributes need to die! I can't imagine how bored the capitol is. Atala has had something to do with the last like three deaths. I just want to see the numbers dwindle more!
seanthesheep356 chapter 13 . 5/19/2013
That was so cute what happened when we found out Jack's real name! Finally something really light and happy happens in a Hunger Games story. And finally I'm not the only one who wrote an OC District 5 story! This is really good, keep it up!
Clove'sAllies chapter 14 . 5/18/2013
I've been wondering why you've been mentioning the birds in every chapter and wondered when they would finally attack or do something else. And now with Jack dead the games will probably become more interesting can't wait!
Dancing-Souls chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
uh-oh you dirt bag father you had better have an evil boss that made you miss the time available to miss your daughter
Dancing-Souls chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
That's what everyone thinks until the unlucky few actually realize well it happened to be me...
Can't wait to see how this is going to go.
Princess Clove chapter 14 . 5/17/2013
No! Not poor little Jack! Awh, I feel so sorry for Delly; she sounds so upset. Their alliance was so short-lived.
Loved the chapter. I do hope that Delly lives a little longer. Update soon!
Clove'sAllies chapter 12 . 5/13/2013
ATALA YOU PROBABLY HAVE SPONSORS! She needs to stop kidding herself and realize that she does bc she is smart and very very resourceful, Hope the next chapter has some more death in it! (Wow that sounded really grim, I'm very sorry)
Clove'sAllies chapter 11 . 5/11/2013
Yay Good job Atala! Hoping for more tribute action next chapter!
Clove'sAllies chapter 10 . 5/10/2013
Hope that Atala doesn't die :( I like the addition in Chapter ten where you list the day and tributes remaining. It makes it easier to pick up on the tributes remaining.
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »