Reviews for 72nd Annual Hunger Games
AlexLunaaah chapter 10 . 5/9/2013
Is Billee going to be the big hero? Lol
Radio Free Death chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Power plants don't pollute the air. They produce waste.

Why bother listing the hardships if the main character never has to experience it? It's just distracting.

Not really a twist that she'll end up picked. It doesn't have to be phrased like how it is in stories like this.
Princess Clove chapter 8 . 5/8/2013
The Games have started, whoop! I'm surprised to see that one Career is already taken down. Maybe Atala will reunite with Billee in the next chapter? Or maybe she'll find another ally? Loving the story so far, and I really like the characters as well. Portia is evil. I have a feeling that she and Atala will be the last ones to battle it out in the end, but of course that's just me. Good luck with the next chappie :)
AlexLunaaah chapter 8 . 5/7/2013
Good job. I'm sure it wasn't easy to plan this out but it was worth it. Great first chapter of the games(:
Clove'sAllies chapter 8 . 5/7/2013
Great Chapter! Have no idea how Billee got away but he has to be a fighter thats for sure! Can't wait for the next update and I'm interested to see how the Arena pans out. Also to see if Atala has sponsors or if she will be going alone for these games. Good writing, much more detail than the early chapters, especially for the cornucopia and fight seen with the D11 Female. Can't wait to read more!
AlexLunaaah chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
Funny how sometimes the most unexpected ppl give you comfort at the very last second.
airplanes in the night sky chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
Almost the bloodbath! I can't really tell if Atala and Billee are going to ally together or not, but I think that it wouldn't be a bad idea if they did. Then again, you as the author will decide. I wonder what the arena will be like? Can't wait for the next update!
Clove'sAllies chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
This was a great chapter! Had a lot more detail than some previous chapters and really was great in describing Atala and her feelings in going into the games. Awesome chapter, can't wait to see the arena and the Bloodbath next chapter!
Clove'sAllies chapter 6 . 5/1/2013
I like this story so far. I like that its brief but it could be a little bit more descriptive as much of it doesn't really tell us much, such as never introducing the Mentors until later after their names have been used but we don't know who they are. I enjoy the plot though!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
5 times she's 16
airplanes in the night sky chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
Yay, interviews next! Great chapter. I like what Atala did during her training sessions, even if it was quite simple. I wonder what her outfit will look like? I love interview outfits, even more than chariot outfits. Update soon, I can't wait to see what happens next!
AlexLunaaah chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
You're making knife throwing sound so much more fun & less complicated than it probably is which makes me want to try it out. Lol
AlexLunaaah chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
Lol good one. It would of been awesome if she could have found a way to intimidate the girls too, but hey half her work is done(:
Princess Clove chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
I love this story! Billee and Atala seem to get along really well and it seems kind of cute :) Update soon, because it's really good!
MidnightBoredom chapter 3 . 4/26/2013