Reviews for On Our Own, Against the world (On Hold)
Guest chapter 12 . 10/17/2013
I love your story so much! Take your time figuring out the plot but please don't forget this story it is one of my very favorites!
You have a great plotline here, please continue it! :)
guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Love it
RapunzelInTheSnow chapter 12 . 6/3/2013
Yay! Brilliant that this is going to go on, I'll watch for the update.
cannoWrite chapter 12 . 6/2/2013
r u going to fix every chapter or only specific ones. and if you do specific ones, can u tell us which ones
Guest chapter 12 . 5/28/2013
Hello. I've been reading this story for a while but have never bothered to review. It's really good and I fully understand your homework problem.

Also I just went back and reread the last chapter and I have a couple of guesses as to what that scar on Canada's back is. (Assuming it's left over from a historical event)

Guess number one: Acadia (A french colony that was in present day Nova Scotia. After it came under British control that inhabitants chose to be neutral in conflicts between Britain and France despite multiple requests to swear loyalty to the British King. Eventually the Americans got fed up with them and deported them.)

Guess number two: The Seven Years War (Or The French and Indian War) (Britain vs. France and also America vs. Canada since they were colonies. Even after the war and New France, aka Canada, became a British colony there was still some uneasiness between the two. This was one of the reasons Canada didn't join the American Revolution)

Both of these reasons because they are major historical events and they have an opportunity for America to hurt Canada. It was heavily hinted that the scar was America's fault. Of course it could be from something completely unrelated. I'm just guessing...

Why am I guessing? I'm bored and I read to much into things. Hopefully my review didn't bore you.
RapunzelInTheSnow chapter 11 . 5/13/2013
Dramatic, please, but don't kill Matt!
KimsElectroHeart chapter 11 . 5/12/2013
So, I found this story about a month ago and added it to my favorites. It seemed interesting but I never got to read it, I only read a little of the first chapter. Then, yesterday, it was updated, so it was at the top of my favorite list. I decided to finally read it (I finally had time) and I couldn't stop reading it. This is an amazing, wonderful story. I love it.
CheezeWizz chapter 11 . 5/12/2013
Actually, the "cheese-eating surrender monkey" thing came from 'The Simpsons', and Arthur doesn't need to ask Alfred how Matt's national insurance works because England invented it after WWII.
Just so's you know...
Kuerten chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I just read the whole story so far and it's so amazing! Please continue! I'll be waiting :D
cannoWrite chapter 11 . 5/12/2013
I wanna read a fluffy one. ahdifhkshfkshdfd is all I could think while reading this. why does it have to be like this. why did Alfred have to do it in the first place.
TwoSidesOfACrazyCoin chapter 11 . 5/11/2013
*bawling* so much drama! The feels Dam just broke! I'm drowning! thank you! thank you for the beautifully written chapter! and, also, ahem... There you go Arthur! That's what happens when you don't trust people you've known all your life! Francis has a caring side and you know it! But you didn't want to admit it... and all this... all this happened because you were chocking on your own pride! I agree with Elizabeth! Except for the "Matthew doesn't need you part". If anything, Matthew needs you more now than ever. Another thing, GO GILBERT! I support you all the way! thank you!
cannoWrite chapter 10 . 5/8/2013
this and the last chapter were awesome! can't wait for the next one
RapunzelInTheSnow chapter 10 . 5/7/2013
gil can i get that video please *_*
TwoSidesOfACrazyCoin chapter 10 . 5/6/2013
XD that was an awesome bonus chapter XD it was just... AWESOME. XD thank you!