Reviews for mamihlapinatapai
Sammy chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
So are you finishing this or not? How do you know that your readers are twice your age? If so, then are your readers 20 years old? 30 years old? 45 years old? Obviously, they have had experiences that you have never had.
inspired.by.them chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
You still never answered why Phoebe would dare her own friend, to kiss her father.. I don't understand why someone would do that..? I mean I wouldn't want my friend to kiss my dad, whether he was single or not. That's just a tad weird.
88delete00 chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
People here are cruel. I have dealt with my fair share of hate for my stories. I tried to ignore them but u can only take the hate for so long. I unlike others enjoy the taboo stories, the stories no one wants to write or read about. The stories people don't want to exist. Stories like this. Some people don't have an open mind. & think everything here should be rainbows & sunshine. & A/C would never to that. Um hello they aren't real. It saddens me you won't continue this one tho. But reading the "nice" guest reviews, I completely understand.
awesdu chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
i like your idea with stories...i am not jumping on the bandwagon with everyone else...but you have 11 stories you start to write that are great but then you never ever finish them. I wish you would continue but i understand if you don't
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
ARE YOU A PAEDOPHILE? BECAUSE YOU ARE WRITING ABOUT CHRISTIAN BEING A CHILD MOLESTER. DO YOU LIKE THAT SORT OF THING, BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE YOU ARE GOING TO ATTRACT ARE PAEDOPHILES. YOUR STORY SOUNDS DISGUSTING AND SHOULD BE TAKEN DOWN AND THE PICTURE YOU ARE POSTING WITH IT IS VERY GRAPHIC AND YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO USE PICTURES LIKE THAT ON FF WEBSITE TO PROMOTE YOUR STORY.

I AM GOING TO CONTACT THE SITE MANANGEMENT TO LET THEM KNOW ABOUT THIS.
MrsCTGrey chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Really ...another cheating story. How about an update for Changing Pavements instead?
Skgcsandra chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
R U gonna keep this story going?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I have to agree with samcarter1980. Before posting any more stories maybe you might want to complete some of those you have started. I counted 11 stories started, 0 completed and, 9 with 3 or less chapters.

loves4paws
WARNING chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
You can get in HUGE trouble for displaying a profile picture like that with some guy with his head between some girls legs, don't you even bother to read the disclosure. REMOVE IT BEFORE I REPORT IT.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
You neglect your other stories, just to write about Christian being a cheating Paedophile. DISGUSTING!
CharlieMeow chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Little kittens should play around with full grown cats. Male lions are known to eat their young. This is about be become an all out eating frenzy that I don't think I want to watch nor read.
inspired.by.them chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I have a couple questions.
1. Where is Ana?
2. Why is phoebe okay with her friend kissing her father?
3. Is Christian a pedophile?
4. Is this a cheating story?
Lulu Price chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
So Phoebe is okay with her friend kissing her father? And Christian have kisses girls who are young enough to be his daughter, now?
awesdu chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
omg...this is a good one. please continue. please don't start a story and not finish it again. I LOVE IT THO
greytosteele chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
How old is this girl, if they are still playing dare games, it would seem she is young, so is Christian becoming the pedophile now? Where is Ana? This is wrong on so many levels.