Reviews for Eruption!
Jazmyine chapter 20 . 8/1
OMG, you are an incredible writer, and I can't fraught your storyline, but you made me cry! I don't cry...period. I don't cry when I watch sad movies, read tragic books, or listen to melancholy music. I don't cry! Until, Harry said, "Draco..." And George felt Fred's pain, and Remus picked up Theo or Narcissus was comforted by Molly and in turn comforts Fred. I cried. I wanted Draco back like everyone else (denial stage of grief), and I cried. Thank you for writing such a moving piece and making it touch all our hearts... Though I would still love to have Draco back.
lilyflower101 chapter 20 . 7/31
I couldn't stop bawling my eyes out while reading this. Good but so sad.
Phoenixx Rising chapter 20 . 7/31
Sad chapter. :(
Wow, Lucius! I like that you included the need for WWW.
lunez chapter 20 . 7/29
this was such an emotional chapter for me to read, I have tears running down my face from reading this.
sjrodgers23 chapter 20 . 7/29
more please thank you
DarkRavie chapter 20 . 7/29
Arnie100 chapter 20 . 7/29
Glad to see an update for this. Nice to see Molly and Narcissa getting along.
Schattenjagd chapter 19 . 4/24/2016
I really like your story. It is something diffrent. You do realise I spent like all my sunday reading this instead of catching up on some work for uni? so you see, it is a very good, catching story. I hope to read more soon!
Schattenjagd
Schattenjagd chapter 18 . 4/24/2016
you are cruel but this was well-written, though there still are quite a few mistakes with to and too and knew and new and that kinda stuff
Schattenjagd chapter 16 . 4/24/2016
This story is really great. I like how you develop it.
Schattenjagd chapter 12 . 4/24/2016
wow, this is so bad and the chaos you discribe seems so real. I can imagine the teachers mourning and yet attempting to bring order in the chaos, running themselves into the ground while doing so
Schattenjagd chapter 11 . 4/24/2016
What a great chapter! It is frightening how good you write this, my friend
Schattenjagd chapter 3 . 4/23/2016
I do like your fanfic even though science is quite a lot diffrent than what you discribe. Also, by now there would be enough ash in the sky for it to be dark as if in the middle of the night and by now everyone would have realised what is going on. You know Pompeji? They died in their sleep because the vulcano surprised them. YOu can imagine that it happens very quickly.
Otherwise, you might want to look into a beta, there are some silly mistakes which can be easily remedied, such as writing 'to' instead of 'too' a couple of times and stuff like that.
Additionally: The Slytherins do not have a TOWER. A tower is a building up in the air, not deep in the dungeons. Their dormotory is in the dungeons, no tower involved
Schattenjagd chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
I like your introduction into this story. SOunds promising!
kittyranma chapter 12 . 4/8/2016
Ok I'm wondering where Hermione is in this?