Reviews for Seven Years
Tophlet chapter 7 . 1/31
I have never felt much affinity for Zelda in the games. These seven chapters have made me think twice. Yeah, she must have gone through some pretty hard training to pass herself off as Sheik. The personality you've given her is fantastic-and the fact that she is constantly getting in over her head. Honestly, Zelda's interim years and her journey to becoming Shiek is a game I would readily play. So it's two years past the mark, but thanks for writing.
Captured Moon chapter 7 . 10/3/2014
I have adored reading this! I love the focus on Zelda/Sheik's life in between the seven years. Your writing skills are fantastic. I could read your work all day. Thank you for posting!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/28/2014
Excellent! It's so rare to find good Zelda fic, and you knocked it out of the park. Thank you for posting this series, I can't wait to see the rest!
justdoodlingaround chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
This chapter made me laugh! Short and sweet like always. Can't wait for another update :)
SnowWhiteAppleSauce chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
This is great. Update soon!
justdoodlingaround chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
Great chapter. Funny things is, I didn't even realize that Dampe died...I understand hopping into a tomb to get to him I just never realized it was HIS tomb!
justdoodlingaround chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Officially obsessed with your writing. Ah geez.
Tangledgirl chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
LOVE! :D
Zelda rules chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Sheikahs are so mysterious and awesome!
Looove this fic!
Well done!
Zepyhr-of-Shadows chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Very greatly enjoy this so far Ned... Also, super excited to see a new fic from you, and that it is set in my very favorite Zelda timeline...
BlueHeavensAngel chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I really like this so far. I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this.