Reviews for Massage
Guest chapter 11 . 1/12/2014
I really like your writing and story telling kept me engaged wanting more thank you
Skeeter69 chapter 11 . 12/28/2013
What can be said about this piece? The hook at the beginning (massage therapist switch, OMG) draws the reader in and the use of humor keeps the interest then the real message of the story begins to be revealed. The angst of the characters seals the deal. Nico's Seal's background where he was turned into a killing machine is the crux of the matter. Dani makes her decision, Nico must captiulate and bring down his protective walls. As a female whose significant men in my life have experienced those walls it is easy to see the real person but difficult to break though those protective barriers. It can be done and the author has voiced the issues well. Congrats on keeping the characters authentic and giving them a future.
Starfanatic chapter 11 . 8/13/2013
The story in it self makes want to cry. It's scary good. Well done.
SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER chapter 11 . 7/16/2013
I hadn't realized that I never came back by to read the rest of your chapters. So I just reread every chapter and happy to say that I enjoyed this great read. Another favorite of mine. Thank you so much for your time.
style28 chapter 11 . 6/7/2013
Great job! I love the mix of telling the action if the story and hearing nicos and danis thought process! Excited for more!
style28 chapter 10 . 6/3/2013
So happy to see the update! Great chapter, I can't wait for their talk and go see this relationship evolve! Update soon! Thanks for the great read!
Scorpio Girl chapter 9 . 5/13/2013
Very nice transition chapter, I am interested to the see how Nico explains his trip into Dani's spa and his return to Newthe York. The after dinner conversation should be lovely, post more soon. Thank you.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/9/2013
Loved this story! Please write more. Thank you for keeping Dani and Nico in character.
SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER chapter 8 . 4/23/2013
Oh my, I so loved how Dani gave Nico that left hook with all her mite and it's beginning to show how AWESOME. Serves him right for lying to Dani along with all that hogwash he was throwing at her. Very happy to see Dani got Nico to really listen to her and now he's taking her to dinner. Can't wait to see what's gonna happen next. I love how you make them who they are as we see them, totally in the same character as they are on the show.
Mia chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
Love this, please keep going
Scorpio Girl chapter 8 . 4/23/2013
This is a great story and I do appreciate the humor you weave into the story line, you do capture the angst and true personalities of the characters. I do hope you continue with a dinner and possibly sleep over chapter or chapters! Thanks for your time and I look forward to more fan fiction from you.
JessiePie6 chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
And her nasty left hook winsss! DING! DING! DING!

Sorry couldn't resist and thanks for the chapter
style28 chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
Nice lead in to what is sure to be an amazing conversation! Great job so far! Update soon.
NICOS 1 Fan chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
This story is awesome good! I love it! Cant wait for an update!
JessiePie6 chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
I dont know why but i found the end of the chapter funny