Reviews for Elysian
Star197 chapter 1 . 1/23
Who's Chuck marrying! He's supposed to be with Blair!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Very intriguing!
MissCMorland chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
This was really intriguing and hot and twisted, I rather want to see more of this world ;)
abelard chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Oh, this is just great. Two broken hearts and a promise made to another and yet...and yet... One thing I love about this couple is that it's never ever over, even when everyone, the whole world, and they themselves, think it's all done. Would love a second chapter!
TriGemini chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Great to read.
Avivush chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I miss Chuck and Blair ,your writing is good as evar you bring them back
can't wait to see wher this is going
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
nlizzette7 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I can't with you. This is so marvelous. You know that I adore angsty Chair, along with a dominant Blair - and you wrote that perfectly. Your dialogue is always so steamy that detailed action isn't even needed, which is an awesome skill. And I love that you capture the fact that Blair has always had Chuck wrapped around her finger and that he's never been ashamed to admit it. It was so reminiscent of season two and all of the raw and honest emotion of that time - honestly, I had to read this twice. It was too amazing. Anyway, thank you for the brilliant one-shot. Hopefully I'll talk to you soon!

- N
Joy chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Your one shot was Classic bitchy Queen B and Chuck matching her in every way. Such a treat to read and always wishing for more because it was so good!
PJ chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
It should be a multi chapter story!
Nikki999 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Loved it. Gave me goosebumps
Sparkleyangel chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
interesting :)
suspensegirlinc chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
LOVE this. I love your fiery AU CB. They're volatile & addictive to read.
flipped chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
i'm honestly kind of confused but still effectively pulled into their exchange. i miss them so.