Reviews for Bonds, Souls and Family
zackie1987 chapter 21 . 4/7
I hope there is a part two to this story because i loved it
Raven chapter 21 . 4/4
Please tell me you have more of this story coming? Voldemort is still alive how is he going to get his ass kicked by harry? I am a huge fan of yours i have read every story you have on fanfiction.
Type your review for this chapter here...
Inu-bitch chapter 21 . 4/2
this is a great story are you planning on adding a sequle to this story? It seems like you left if open for one. WIth Voldemort alive and Harry being pregnant i would love to see more.
luramos chapter 21 . 11/13/2014
Merecia uma continuação!
Thorilian chapter 21 . 10/11/2014
Wow, simply awesome.
thewolf74 chapter 21 . 10/11/2014
I love this story. They actually loved each other before they were bonded, they were just fighting those feelings. I like how Harry told Severus that he's pregnant and the way Severus reacted. I wish that there was sequel to this story. I would like to see Harry and Severus defeat Voldemort.
Moonlight Cosmic Angel chapter 21 . 10/9/2014
i loved it but i wonder who he was reincarnated from
kathyjo chapter 21 . 6/25/2014
great story really loved it however I am confused when it comes to Julian as you said he killed everyone knew of him however he went to Hogwart with his brother so all of that class with know who he is at least.
bheolbloo chapter 16 . 6/3/2014
Great story and I can't wait to keep reading.

One question when you talk about Merlin being betrayed in movies do you mean that he is portrayed in movies?
Luna Midi chapter 21 . 4/17/2014
Are you going to write a sequel? This story is amazing and a sequel would be awesome but you dont have to if you dont want to its just a suggestion
Gizmo Wolf chapter 21 . 3/17/2014
Wow, such a cool story. I like the way you built up their time before marriage and their feelings for eachother. I do wonder about the reborn souls that were talked about but not closed. That and how Harry is really going to deal with Voldemort. Is there going to be a sequel to this story? Doesn't have to be very long but would be nice to finish off some loose ends.
Gleas chapter 21 . 2/26/2014
Awww... I was looking forward to old Volde's antics :( but well this works XD
Jack Frost lover cadi93 chapter 21 . 1/25/2014
are u planing to make a sequel? i would love to be your beta reader:)
serenityselena chapter 21 . 10/18/2013
oh my... quite some interesting twists in Harry's life but it seems that they are going to defeat Voldemort soon and they will be able to live their lives without fear :)