Reviews for Forgive The Children We Once Were
hollyhobbit101 chapter 10 . 9/22/2016
I've fallen in love with Decimal. Her story is so beautiful and utterly amazing.
Cheive chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
Love it
Guest chapter 5 . 7/25/2016
Peeta. Peeta went through the games without a single kill.
Birkaran chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
U r just like me go Cecelia I refuse to Beleive she died in the bloodbath if she did she was the last one
hollyhobbit101 chapter 8 . 7/14/2015
This is amazing! There are a couple of spelling mistakes in there but nothing too bad and the story progressed nicely.
santiago.poncini20 chapter 8 . 7/14/2015
This story seems awesome!
hollyhobbit101 chapter 7 . 4/25/2015
This is so good! I hope you continue with this story because you write it so powerfully and all the different characters are portrayed so beautifully.
sandipi chapter 7 . 2/17/2014
Wow.
Matmos chapter 7 . 2/17/2014
Wow...I must say it's got to be the best chapter yet. I like the arena idea and Boothe sounds interesting.
nightfuries chapter 7 . 2/15/2014
Aw, this is one of my favourites so far! Boothe is fantastic, and you say you're starting up a SYOT? My dream come true! :D I'll have to go check it out right away!
TheOtherFriendlyFinnick chapter 6 . 11/16/2013
So,
The Careers appeared in the 5th Hunger Game, wonder when the Career Pack will be established and the Career wins start rolling in.
Anyway some awesome writing that makes me follow this story and maybe favorite it when its finished. It satisfied my yearning for an explanation of all the wins and a account of every single Hunger Games.
Keep writing, you've definitely earned one fan.
TheOtherFriendlyFinnick.
Matmos chapter 6 . 11/16/2013
Wow! This chapter touched me. Savannah had been through a lot and she managed to fight through the games, emerging as victor. I have to say it's the best one yet. You just keep getting better and better.
I would also like to thank you for the mention. Maybe I will get some new readers.
Keep up the amazing work :)
Matmos chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
I just had to rush through these. You are a great writer and you explain everything amazingly. I am now gonna heard over to the website.
MMJ.Rich chapter 4 . 9/17/2013
Oh my...emotional chapter alert. I like this chapter more than the rest. It has everything a good chapter needs. Off to check the blog :D
MMJ.Rich chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
What an asshole, but an amazing character. I love characters like these because they are the most fun to read, if written well. Keep it up!