Reviews for Inner Love Affair
MattKennedy chapter 5 . 8/17/2015
Love this so much! :D
SalinaSwathe chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
This was definitely a good story!
sonicfan24 chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
Loved it! I was laughing so hard at some parts I had to pause. If you makw a sequel could you give grimm and Akiyo "pups" it would be so funny to see Ichigo's reaction to them. definitely favoriting story and author.
DDAA chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
Bwhahaha, this was really good :D
listarine chapter 5 . 5/17/2013
D'aww, the whole thing was so cute! Even though I can't say I'm a *huge* fan of this pairing, I think you made it work really well :)
hichi123 chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
That was alsome Cute romantic funny sweet fighting lust every thing a good story needs. Bravo. Great job. I loved it Make more of these kind of storys
Voluptuous chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
This story is so fucking cute! it cracked me up so many times! congratulations on writing such a fine, hilarious, cute and sexy piece of literature.
I will be looking forward to your future work! Thanks for writing this :)
pj chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
Nice wrap up.
briar black death rose chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
This was the end...Wow. It was a good ending though. A surprise since I thought it might be longer but still great nonetheless.
briar black death rose chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
I like how it was Muramasa. I loved him, he was fantastic and I was sad to see him betrayed by his own master.
briar black death rose chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
I do wonder who the voice is. I think it's Mayuri since he would have been the only one to get ahold of Grimmjow. Kisuke could be too but I doubt it.
briar black death rose chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
I like how Shiro wanted to go to Disneyland xD
Beccabu32 chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
that was a really good story sorry to see it end
Misc. Ink chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
Wow. I loved the interaction between Ichigo and Grimmjow at the beginning, it was great to know Ichigo had more of an understanding of Grimmjow and Akiyo's relationship. Ichigo's discovery his bisexual was funny, and Grimmjow's exclamation when Akiyo came back was just too cute. Muramasa was a pleasant surprise, now that he's gonna be nice, and I am so happy for them finally being able to have food! Lol, Akiyo and chocolate. The skating rink was a cool idea, and I love how sheepish Zangetsu was when Ichigo found him. Ichigo's got a full house in his mind now, and I love how you have kept the games and fun. Ichigo joining in and making an effort to get to know everyone was very positive as well.

The mating with the lemon tart was fun and passionate; though I felt just a bit bad for Ichigo, having to hear all their noises. But the marking at the end and the idea that, yes, they are in love was wonderful. This was a wonderful short and sweet, but still very interesting and fun story, and a nice break from some of your longer works. Can't wait to read more from you :)
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 5 . 5/5/2013