Reviews for Saving the Queen
Rain Addict CM chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
Very nice. Now if only we could get the show to get rid of whats happened on it, and replace it with this...
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 3 . 10/1/2014
I liked it
LilliRegina chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
yesss, exactly how it should be
i loved every part of it
and wow, that True loves Kiss
LilliRegina chapter 2 . 8/30/2014
Sigh, this was beautiful
I cried at the piece where Emma was touching Regina's heart
so loving, carefull and sweet
This was my most favorite part
and then the part where they were talking with Henry and he told Regina that he still loves her
LilliRegina chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
i loved it nice how fast Emma could cope with her magic to save Regina
Texaschic1 chapter 3 . 2/3/2014
Great story. I liked how you put your own twist on the Tamara and Owen events. Nice ending as well.
ShadowCub chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
It would have been nice if all of the preaching about being good wasn't in every chapter it was kinda painful to read.

Nice story but good is relative. And Henry needs to just stfu.

I liked it.
ShadowCub chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
Jeez why not have Regina crawl for them too.
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I hate the people of Storybrooke more after this story...including the sperm donor and his brat.
MClementineD chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
LOL the vows Awwww I Love you Regina 3
MClementineD chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
Awwwwwwwwwww So Cute SwanQueen
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Wow! I really liked the way Emma and Regina's relationship is developing, easy and natural, not forced, just the way I picture it in the show, awesome!
Bambibelle84 chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
["If you're always this easy to please then I'm going to have some fun," Regina purred. "If you're always this horny in the morning then I'm going to get laid...a lot," Emma joked. "Oh, you have no idea,"]

Too adorable.

["Miss Swan," Regina exclaimed as she jumped then turned to face Emma. "This is hardly appropriate." Regina used one hand to cover her breasts and the other to cover between her legs.]

Lol this made me laugh.

[Hook raised his hand to expel magic from it when suddenly, he was thrown across the room. He slammed into the wall with a grunt. The back of his head made contact with the wall as well. Instantly he was knocked unconscious]

Hook floor lmao

True loves kiss awww. The vows were so fukin funny and adorable lol. The ending was perfect. I enjoyed this story very much. Thanks for sharing.
Bambibelle84 chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
["I think I just healed your heart. Maybe not entirely, but...enough to show you why I'm still here. That is what I believe in."]

Omg that part was so beautiful to read.

[Regina pressed her lips to Emma's and kept the blonde's hand in hers. She kept their bodies the same distance apart as she had leaned over to make the contact strictly between their mouths and nothing more. She tried to take it slow and make it less intimate that way, but the kiss did more than she expected. The touch held more power than any curse, spell, or flick of the wrist Regina had experienced in all her years. It didn't matter how far away they were, the connection was strong and undeniable. There was a spark]

Asdfghjkl

[Please don't love me. Please," Regina begged as her voice caught in her throat on her last word.]

This right here broke my heart I was teary eyes and then Emma says "Too late" and my tears caressed my cheeks.

Operation Black Heart lol Really?! And the two idiots just got on my nerves can't stand em. Henry on the walkie talkie with Em and Regina was nice to read. And that last scene with Swanqueen just asdfghjkl.
Bambibelle84 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
["Because Mom-Regina...isn't coming," Henry confessed as he tightly wrapped his arms around Emma's waist and hugged her.]

That beggining tho Henry all Sad cause Regina wasn't there. Right in the Team Mills.

["No, no, no, no, no. Please. Not today. ...Not ever. Come on. You still haven't given Henry his presents. The kid needs you. He misses you. Regina...he loves you. Don't do this to him."]

Goodness this.

I love what you did with Henry bday scene even if it was a dream in the show. This is way better than what really happen. I can't wait to read Henry reaction when he sees his mother. I want to know what Regina got him.