Reviews for Saving the Queen
Awn Loch-Carter chapter 3 . 8/2
Aww! This story made me cry, it was just too romantic and fluffy and family like! I LOVED IT! Thank you so much for sharing this with us, you are an incredible writer! ️
E.Elliot chapter 3 . 1/31
Man I love it!
Rain Addict CM chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
Very nice. Now if only we could get the show to get rid of whats happened on it, and replace it with this...
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 3 . 10/1/2014
I liked it
LilliRegina chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
yesss, exactly how it should be
i loved every part of it
and wow, that True loves Kiss
LilliRegina chapter 2 . 8/30/2014
Sigh, this was beautiful
I cried at the piece where Emma was touching Regina's heart
so loving, carefull and sweet
This was my most favorite part
and then the part where they were talking with Henry and he told Regina that he still loves her
LilliRegina chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
i loved it nice how fast Emma could cope with her magic to save Regina
Texaschic1 chapter 3 . 2/3/2014
Great story. I liked how you put your own twist on the Tamara and Owen events. Nice ending as well.
ShadowCub chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
It would have been nice if all of the preaching about being good wasn't in every chapter it was kinda painful to read.

Nice story but good is relative. And Henry needs to just stfu.

I liked it.
ShadowCub chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
Jeez why not have Regina crawl for them too.
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I hate the people of Storybrooke more after this story...including the sperm donor and his brat.
MClementineD chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
LOL the vows Awwww I Love you Regina 3
MClementineD chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
Awwwwwwwwwww So Cute SwanQueen
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Wow! I really liked the way Emma and Regina's relationship is developing, easy and natural, not forced, just the way I picture it in the show, awesome!
Bambibelle84 chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
["If you're always this easy to please then I'm going to have some fun," Regina purred. "If you're always this horny in the morning then I'm going to get laid...a lot," Emma joked. "Oh, you have no idea,"]

Too adorable.

["Miss Swan," Regina exclaimed as she jumped then turned to face Emma. "This is hardly appropriate." Regina used one hand to cover her breasts and the other to cover between her legs.]

Lol this made me laugh.

[Hook raised his hand to expel magic from it when suddenly, he was thrown across the room. He slammed into the wall with a grunt. The back of his head made contact with the wall as well. Instantly he was knocked unconscious]

Hook floor lmao

True loves kiss awww. The vows were so fukin funny and adorable lol. The ending was perfect. I enjoyed this story very much. Thanks for sharing.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »