Reviews for Victim
Luontoiti chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
I definetely like to see a continue to this.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Very good try make a problem to get sam fired from will be awsome
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
I like it add another chapter
pinkandpurple13 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Good so far. Please update. I really hope that Sam doesn't die, because I like happy endings.
metantei konan chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
more more more moe
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
YOU CAN'T END IT LIKE THAT IT'S...OUT OF THE QUESTION! PLEASE CONTINUE!
Linariel chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Oooh I like this idea. Please continue. It does seem different from your stories so far. Now I'm interested to know what will happen next! Will Scam get away what will Sam do? Will she get whisked off by him hmmm I can seee a lot of potential in this fic.
brokenhearts chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
MUST CEEP WRITING
KassandraTaylor chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Like!
JBA chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
GREAT SO FAR! Please cont. it :)
Annie chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Please post it! I just love the twist! Good job!
Mytharo chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I thought it was great, I would really like to read more of it.
DemonsArePersonal chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Hmmm... I like the idea of Scam being forced to do something whereas he is always the one in charge.
Please, do continue!
LavenderSkiez chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
So I'm so sorry it's taken me so ridiculously long to review, it's totally unacceptable. Anyway, not actually relating to the story I actually did a little happy dance when you said you would be updating everything in the nearish future because I need to know what happens in like all of your other stories! :) okay on to the story. I think it's amazing! And scam kissing Sam in front of Jerry and everything was so badass and just generally awesome and The three girls just being totally confused and everything was great! I think this story could be really awesome. I'm also curious about the whole the victim won't be who you think it is thing. Is this gonna be a story where Sammie has the upper hand on Scam? Cause that would be totally awesome! So as usual I really wanna see where this story goes especially if it has a major twist thing like this one will. Awesome job on this! :)
P.S. I will try really hard to review right away on your next stories. Sorry about the delay.
Espionne chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Ooh, this is tantalizing! Obviously this whole plan was orchestrated by Scam himself; the LAMOS are far too idiotic to even consider it. They're just playing the role of cheerleaders. Plus, Sam's involved in his plan, which takes things up several notches. I can see a lot of potential for development, regardless of whether you choose to focus on Sam's confused feelings as a result of what happened here, or whether you focus on Scam and determine how 'successful' his plan is. I think I have a pretty good idea of what his motivation is, but I guess I'll have to wait to find out for sure later. :)

espionne