Reviews for Trials of Sincerity
anlmoon chapter 11 . 8/5/2015
Very well done the different aspect of their lives n some of the chapters together.
nowen chapter 11 . 8/1/2015
no im not crying
Pottergirl3333 chapter 10 . 6/14/2015
You're Zutara and Taang stories are so good! Keep up the great work!
sempai-sama chapter 10 . 5/29/2015
Finally, they got their happy ending!

But after reading all chapters in one sitting, even if you ended the story with them being together (at last), the fic left me with a 'bittersweet' feeling. I can't help but still feel sad for them. ; w ;) *sighs wistfully*

I wasn't prepared for angsty!Taang, but I don't regret reading this because this was beautiful and well-written. Thank you for writing this!
sempai-sama chapter 9 . 5/29/2015
You have a knack for breaking other people's heart, did you know that?

Another wonderful yet heartbreaking chapter. Can't these two have a happy ending? :/
sempai-sama chapter 5 . 5/29/2015
"You'll always be the beautiful, laughing girl in the fancy dress from the swamp that I chase after but can't ever catch."

I think my heart just broke after reading that line. I'm so sad for my OTP. :(
sempai-sama chapter 3 . 5/29/2015
AHHHH The feels, man. That was so wonderfully heartbreaking. ; - ;
anlmoon chapter 10 . 3/7/2015
i thinks its very good very well done. i like how the story was completed thank you
nowen chapter 10 . 1/23/2015
not weird at all.
Denise2016 chapter 10 . 1/22/2015
Wow I really loved this chapter! I really love how Aang was waiting for her and they are forever together. But I wished they would have have been together in real life but I understand it just hapenned. I really hope you keep writing more TAANG stories! They are just amazing! Please update soon unless that was the last chapter! :)
fanatla chapter 10 . 1/22/2015
OMG so sweet, cute and romantic... "This is our forever"
:D
Death to Original Naming chapter 3 . 1/14/2015
This emotional crap is beyond perfect, ouch.
anlmoon chapter 8 . 1/13/2015
very good. I like it
fanatla chapter 3 . 1/11/2015
So romantic, touching and sad chapter. Aang's death leaving Toph behind for ten years until her death and Aang's wife knowledge of the relationship for the first time.
fanatla chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
So sad and heartbroken start for this story. Right now I have a ton of questions, but I think they'll be answered in the next chapters.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »