Reviews for The Only Test Hermione Granger Ever Failed
emilyfieldsfan chapter 12 . 6/21
Please update
H286 chapter 12 . 5/31
love this storyI hope you add more
LtheWolf chapter 12 . 9/27/2015
She finally met her mother, I wonder if Voldemort will know when she joins the dark side XD
sanekittens chapter 5 . 9/7/2015
you go girl. use that brain.
Fandommember chapter 11 . 8/21/2015
This is one of my favourite fics. I can't wait to read more. Thank you so much for writing this.
Fandommember chapter 12 . 7/8/2015
I really love this story. I hope you update it soon.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/22/2015
Hey it's KatnissBellaPotter I'm just not logged on, this is such a great story. Please continue it soon. Xx
Slytherin Princess34 chapter 12 . 2/26/2015
Keep writing!
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 2/11/2015
Hermione really is a Black/Riddle if her ease of having her parents obliviated are anything to go by :)

Loved the idea that she had these strong charms and such placed on her from birth, and how the bank organized to have them removed for a price.

Really awesome how the black mamba can become a tattoo on her for convenient travel and discretion!
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
I really like the depth you went into with the Goblin contracts. The interaction with her 'parents' about her stunned reaction to the request at all was pretty nice too.

Well, I was hoping this was femslash, but I'm thinking it's Bellatrix as parent, which is cool!, but I can't very well add it to the Bellamoine community now, can I?

I may have to read this gem regardless. I just hope it's no pairing if it's not going to be femslash. :)
Bella0018 chapter 12 . 12/18/2014
I love youuuu firts you a history femslah perfect second you make Daphne and Mione lover just blody perfect and Bella is mother i just love you
sportysoftballgirl11 chapter 12 . 11/24/2014
I love this:) I love bellatrix! Watch her mama be a lesbian also lol
SnakeBite94 chapter 12 . 11/10/2014
Omg, pleeeeeaaaaasseeeee continue this!
skierider chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
Damn intense much?
Fugacity chapter 2 . 11/4/2014
It always puts me off when someone imports the idea of a "magical core" into the Harry Potter universe without labeling the fiction as AU. In the Harry Potter universe, there is no such thing as magical cores - except in their wands.