Reviews for To See the World in a Grain of Sand
If you want to write a story with a Harry being substituted by a female equivalent then please do everyone a favor and do not add Harry's character tag. The only exception to this is when Harry Potter legitimately sarts out as male but was targeted by a permanent gender swapping ritual.
Hikari Nova chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
please keep to 3rd person P.O.V like you did at the start of the fic as switching P.O.v's in the middle of a chapter is very annoying but other then that not a bad opening chapter and it's got me interested
whrr.trudy chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
it is an intriguing start, I do wonder what will happen next :)
Shannon Dee chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
An interesting beginning.
Rikku The Scarred Dragon chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
An interesting take on a Harry Potter/Stargate cross.

I would be most interested to see how it turns out.
A new chapter would be nice, to see how the plotline starts.
arturus chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I agree with one of your other reviewers 'alichi 5/4/13'. That Vanessa is now in the
SG-1 universe also drawn my attention. It is a very good idea that a few fics toyed with but quickly abandoned (At least left so long I assume they are abandoned). I would like to see you continue this.

Okay feedback wise I would suggest that you get a BETA to look over your work. When I first started posting fic's I didn't realize just how much I needed one to keep me honest as a writer. I think you too would benefit picking up the little errors that slip by when you proof your own work. Anyhoo don't give up this is a nice piece, tweak it and give us some more!
mliyanagamage chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Pretty interesting but confusing... See what you can do with,
alichi chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Well, not much to say really. Too much context missing for me to be able to say if it sucks or not :P

It is quite interesting but the context of what made her resort to essentially nuking the world back to the stone age before leaving it it truly something quite important that's missing. We need either more chapters to get a feel for your character and her goals or a prequel to explain how everything ended up like in this chapter.

Still, the fact that an obviously driven/smart/powerful femHarry is loose in the SG-1 universe has definitely drawn my attention. Really looking forward to more of this.
HortonX25 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Ughhh, the lack of capital letters is really irritating, please change it.
Other then that, nice story, looking forward to next part.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Nice start.
Dracowoman chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
good job, update soon please.

4.5/5
idiot.of.wanderlust chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I'm really anxious to see where this goes. The slow updates warning makes me a bit leery, but HP/Stargate crossovers always get me tingly. You've kept a good amount of mystery to build suspense, but left enough details to get what's going on. It's just one chapter though, so I'll wait and see how well it keeps going.
Good luck with your writing!
Revan55 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
It needs context, i think that the right word to use and what i mean by that is while the chapter is very good i was confused at what lead to this point, but i'm sure that if you continue this story my confusion will be cleared up. Even if you don't continue this story it would at least be great if you show what happened before this even if it was a summary.