Reviews for Rescue
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 2 . 3/9
Lilac145 chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
Please continue this, I like it
Izume chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
I love this story, I'm just mad at how ignorant Inoue is and how she didn't even bother to say "thanks for saving me and all" but instead punches Ichigo.
Izume chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
I love the story, but I think I lost most of my respect for Ulquiorra.
SoulMore chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
FAN!
Docy chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
My account has seemed to log out but docy is my username.. Once I log back in I shall fav and follow this fic! It's a seriously good fic! Please continue it! It's getting really interesting and I can just tell its going to get better! :D if you need a beta or anything I'd be happy to help, please continue this fic, it's awesome A
Mal-Aki Ea Hecate chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
I'm looking forward to reading more! Please update soon!
Tiger of Fire chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
Very good I think you could do more then a single follow up chapter though this story's got potential. And grimmjows character was fine I think his reactions were very good to the situation.
maestro de la muerte chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
Hellooooo. Sorry I couldn't review earlier, we had a little family emergency at our end, so I was understandably distracted :/
Anyways, I think you portrayed everyone perfectly, even Grimmjow, though I'd have liked to see some more roughness from him (I always imagined that if he did accept an offer for help, he'd make it so that you were practically wishing you hadn't done so in the first place and then accept it just to peeve you off even more. But then that's just me, I think).
Hmm, I don't like Orihime. Period. But I kinda felt bad for her in this - not only did her lover die, but their whole relationship was false. Makes you feel real bad for a girl :( I'm wondering if you're turning this into a full-length story (yes, say yes) with the whole shinigami/espada relationship fiasco plays out, cause that'd be awesome! In any case, I'll look forward to the sequel :)
(as you can see, I like to ramble sometimes. Sorry)
Aria6 chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
Heh, interesting! I can't wait to see where this goes. :)
DivineOokami chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
What the hell what happen next O.o
Beccabu32 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
skedaddle huh, that shit was funny as hell!
briar black death rose chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
There isn't really a romance since I don't see love and it was only one chapter while Ulquiorra raped Grimmjow. Drama, sure. If it continued past one chapter it could be romance. It was okay but sorta short but that's a drabble fict. Sorry if this sounds offensive because I'm trying not to. You got Ichigo's need to protect spot on. I'm sure Grimmjow woulda said somethin
maestro de la muerte chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Haha yeah, the tags are a little misleading, but I think you can tag three characters now so you can do that. As for the categories, I think any one general/drama and/or hurt/comfort? Yeah, I don't really know either. On the other hand, you wrote the drabble well, but I think you can def make this into a full one-shot or something. Give a little background on Grimmjow and then maybe do something with them so its a legit grimmichi (p.s I just really want a seme Ichi, comforting his poor abused uke *hint hint*).
DeadProf chapter 1 . 4/21/2013