Reviews for Consequences
Remembrance123 chapter 1 . 2/10
Pffffffffffffffffffffffffftttttttttttttttt. LOL.
DistinctlyRight chapter 1 . 2/1
I had forgotten my plan to read more of your stories until I got a reply notification from you. I immediately jumped on the task then, and let me say for a lack of a better review: LOL

Just LOL.

Very humorous. I really enjoyed it!
lapaxlove chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Lol, they way you made the awkwardness between them was great. I liked this a lot! You have to do more Nero Shelke shots.
guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
this was hilarious! Oh my gosh, when Weiss walked in, I just about died laughing. I've read most of your other stories, and i'd just like to say that I simply love your writing. You do Deepground better than any other author I've seen on here- and I've just about seen them all. I sincerely hope you write more- especially with the little bits of Weiss in them! This made my day!
Vixen2004 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Oh, Chickie - even though that is no longer your screen name, I can't help myself (old habits die hard) - this was exceptional. Jovial DeepGround antics. Just what the doctor ordered. (Like, literally, in my case XD).

You have such a way with words. This was delightful and in character and everything was executed flawlessly, whether it be the dialogue, the pacing, the narrative, or just the plain ol' synopsis.

I have to add this to my favorites list. Have to. It's thus been classified as: MANDATORY.

I also like the introduction of these so called "restrictors."

Are they of your own creation? I don't remember any references to them in the actual game. No matter - there should have been. You flesh out DeepGround in a way I can only hope to aspire to. Jealously ensues.

Vixen
SaintCatherine chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Oh Mah God are the only words going through my head. It is so good to see a new Shelkero fic from you and I must say I love this scenario. Personally I would have thought Nero would have ordered her to sleep on the floor regardless, but then again, he is still quite the gentleman. I must agree with Shelke here-Nero does have lovely long arms. I suppose Weiss walking in was the icing on the cake. Trust him to make the situation worse and Nero just had to bump his head.
Not sure why Shelke would have to fear a Restrictor if she faked being asleep. I think their reaction would be like "WTF?"
Anyway excellent fic, had me in giggles. Keep it up! :D
wynteralchemyst chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
This was so much fun to read! When you mentioned the idea for this, it sounded too irresistible to be true. But actually reading it was even better, because you definitely pulled off the Nero/Shelke-ness, even though they fight so hard against it. :) Shelke's train of thought was natural though clinical, just as one would suspect from her, and it's funny that she automatically links her softening feelings to the possibility of puberty. I have to admit, though, the best part about this was Weiss's reaction. Only a sibling can make awkward situations ten times worse - even more so with this situation. And since this is /Weiss/ we're talking about here, it's even better than that. This moment is probably going to be floating around inside his head for a while, amusing him. I myself grinned the whole time while reading this.

Writing, as always, was spotless. No critiques from me on this. Loved it, loved it. :)
ShiningSugar14 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I don't think I have the vocabulary to express my love for this fic, but I'm definitely going to try. Your Shelke, as always, is completely flawless. Nero was completely spot-on too, even in the sillier parts. Hitting his head on the bunk comes to mind as a part that seems like it would have been difficult to keep him in character, but you managed it perfectly. I really like the idea of human contact being something that helps Nero, and I like the way you implemented it. Lastly, I have no words about the perfection in your portrayal of Weiss. It was amazing, just like the rest of this fic. Awesome job, and thank you so much for it!