Reviews for The Bones You Gave Me
thePeanutHater chapter 10 . 6/3/2014
Entirely elegant and haunting.
Huddlesnumba9 chapter 10 . 6/2/2013
C'mere Camille, I'll love you. Ugh, that was short and it was still flawless, I love the tie in to their scene and everyone's motives for the things they do. I agree with her not wanting to see him because she was hurt and also a little proud (Camille, proud? Shocking I know) and her breaking them up because of that. Any who, that whole story was fabulous and I'm very much looking forward to more Camille-y stories!
Huddlesnumba9 chapter 9 . 5/2/2013
What are you doing to my heart?
Huddlesnumba9 chapter 8 . 5/2/2013
No, no no no no...You're gonna make me relive this aren't you? And I'm sure with the fantastic way you do first person it's going to be even more terrible than the canon. I'm glad you realized the fabulousness of Magnus, Camille, but why couldn't you do it in the actual story and behaved accordingly.
Sorry, those books and these characters just give me a lot of emotions.
But the way the Russian guy died, cold, and totally accurate-feeling.
Huddlesnumba9 chapter 7 . 5/2/2013
Loved it the first time, love it the second time. Loving the calculating Camille where she lets the Clockwork gang think they're the ones with the plans, though I am getting nervous because with the end of Clockwork Angel comes the end of Banecourt (
Huddlesnumba9 chapter 6 . 5/2/2013
Uhn, Camille honey...Magnus, you darling thing, could you be any more spectacular? And de Quincey, you better watch your undead ass. But oh my god, all kinds of new chapters
Huddlesnumba9 chapter 5 . 4/26/2013
Ooo, Magnus, you smoothe.
Again, fantastic job. Love the realism, because you are totally right, she would say no haha. Even though he is fantastic, she is Camille
Huddlesnumba9 chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
Enjoyable to say the least madam, I tip my hat to you *tips imaginary hat* But seriously, this is great, still in character (hallelu-yer), even the giggling wasn't weird! That takes talent to make the Lady Belcourt giggle and it not be weird. And her telling herself not to love him is so perfect, because there's no way one could really NOT love Magnus Bane. Well I better end it here before I fangirl too hard ;) Cannot wait for the next.
Huddlesnumba9 chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
Sassy and sweet Magnus is sassy and sweet. Alright, I am excited, my two favorite Mortal Instruments characters in a non "I hate chu" setting, let's do this. I hope she doesn't keep him waiting too long lol, though I did realize how this love story ultimately ends. Oh well, denial is a wonderful thing. But this is fantastic, keep updating!
Huddlesnumba9 chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
Uh, my heart. Aw, Camille, you poor thing. That was really good, despite the whole you breaking my heart thing, I swear your Camille voice is perfect, and I love the "Mr. Scott" thing, it's very plausible and a sneaky way to work around us not knowing his name haha. But why did you have to put her waiting for him in? Did I mention it broke my heart? But I cannot wait for the next chapter!