Reviews for Persona 4: The New Guy
vincent the vizard chapter 27 . 9/25/2013
good luck man, you have my support and I am going to call in some favors and get more viewers, lets just say, I starting to hear from some old friends that are into persona, so I am going to recomend yours man.
vincent the vizard chapter 26 . 6/11/2013
Great to see your back man, good luck writing.
vincent the vizard chapter 25 . 5/22/2013
Hey, man. Michall, dont wont worry about going blind from fear, mine just wore off from when I played the game. Good luck, this is one of my favorite story. Also mad-dog, you need anymore ocs, I got an idea for you. Pm me if you want it man.
Coreyx chapter 18 . 5/22/2013
love the story so far
vincent the vizard chapter 24 . 5/21/2013
Holly hell, that shit is funny. Good luck man.
vincent the vizard chapter 21 . 5/21/2013
Hell yes, Breakin benjamin rules. I am glad you used them. Nice work as always.
vincent the vizard chapter 19 . 5/18/2013
THIS. IS. EPIC. You did well bringing in all the personas like that. I hope mine can help michal on his journey. Good luck man.
vincent the vizard chapter 18 . 5/15/2013
Finally, someone beats up naoto for what she said. Gokd luck man.
vincent the vizard chapter 17 . 5/14/2013
Glad your back man. And michal, good luck with rise. Nice work.
vincent the vizard chapter 16 . 4/28/2013
Hey man nice work, and i got some oc personas coming your man. Good luck with the other fan fic as well.
Yeah Way chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
A short question: As someone who's not played Golden, will I be lost regarding Marie's story, or will you be trying to introduce her as though she were a new character?
vincent the vizard chapter 11 . 4/24/2013
Dear god man, that bike sounds epic. Good work as always, and ya if possible, you are getting better. Holy hell, next chapter comes the camping trip, I cant wait man, good luck.
vincent the vizard chapter 9 . 4/23/2013
I'M BACK. Been reading this story for a while, and you good sir have a serious talent on your hands. Please continue, good luck on the road ahead, my friend.
vincent the vizard chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
Wow man, five chapters in one day, i honestly think thats a record. Good luck, pretty good so far. Also you will no omplates about the story, its yours and your doing great at it. Cant wait to see the other ocs. Good luck on the road ahead.
vincent the vizard chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
Hello sir, my name is vincent and I am an avid persona fic reader, might I say this story is pretty good so far. Can't find any thing wrongnwith it, loved the part with king moron. Can't wait for the next update, good luck on the road ahead.