Reviews for Young Justice: Darkness Falls
creativeant chapter 90 . 2/23
Finally finished! This was such a fantastic story to read. Well written and the plot thought out to the fullest. I honestly felt as though I was watching an actual third season to young justice. I'm kinda sad to see it end but it was a good ride while it lasted.
creativeant chapter 60 . 2/21
"You invented being a greedy, self-centered, too skinny, egotistical, bratty, little man complex having, loud mouth, whiney, delusional god syndrome, cat loving, control grabbing, attention grubbing, cry baby with nothing else to do but cross dress in the hopes no one would notice as he attempts to be something of a spokesperson for a bad hair day while trying to hide your true nature of acting like a weeping child who should be sitting in a corner taking a time out? Okay, I see it now."
That is now my favorite quote! Good reading so far.
Yah know in the acual mainstream dc comics Jinx is actualy a bald indian girl. One time arsenal pointed out that jinx looked like a 16th century middle eastern hooker. And boy was he right. I understand why the producers changed her entire look for the teen titians animated series. But when u find out she looks nothing like that in the mainstream comics u end up utterly disapointed.
U my friend made Vietnamese food sound terrible. and u r right some of it is it bad. Wonderful story though :-)
Luna12 chapter 90 . 11/23/2014
Well done! Solid writing, character development, plot, action, humor, pacing, suspense, and a happy ending. Thank you for the enjoyable read.
Luna12 chapter 55 . 11/22/2014
Superman dead?! Wow, a dark turn indeed. It'll be interesting to see how the Earth survives against Darkseid.
Luna12 chapter 50 . 11/22/2014
Wow, so much packed into one chapter! Garfield to the rescue, Darkseid's plot thickens, heavy hitters from the JL arrive, Connor kidnapped, Superman walking into the trap, angst galore...wow.
Luna12 chapter 49 . 11/22/2014
Great action scenes! Poor Wolf! He better not be killed. And a cliffhanger! So glad I'm reading this when its all completed.
Luna12 chapter 47 . 11/22/2014
I loved this chapter, too. You have a great knack for writing Gar and producing loveable, funny, realistic dialog.
Luna12 chapter 46 . 11/22/2014
Great chapter! I especially liked the scene at the end between M'gaan and Conner.
Luna12 chapter 40 . 11/22/2014
Yikes, you sure know how to create a cliffhanger! Great action and suspense!
Luna12 chapter 39 . 11/22/2014
It just got more awkward.

Hilarious and cute and romantic all in one. Love your in-character and likeable portrayal of Gar. He was always a favorite of mine and such a great brother figure.
Luna12 chapter 11 . 11/22/2014
Gotta love the Kents.
Luna12 chapter 6 . 11/22/2014
I was nearly dying of laughter at the "mated with offspring" bit. That was hilarious!
Luna12 chapter 4 . 11/22/2014
Oh my. Poor Artemis is pregnant with Wally's baby, isn't she?

Some nice comic relief after all the intense action. Great storytelling.