Reviews for Make Peace in the Dungeon
Fandomrules16 chapter 1 . 6/9
Awesome story... as always:) it was much appreciated! I really think that the ending to this show was... hurried. Don't get me wrong! I love every single bit of it. But really I wanted like.. Merlin's secret to be out in the finale and another season dedicated to the problems and difficulties they faced in the face of Merlin's magic! And you, my friend, did a wonderful job :)
The Little Chibi chapter 1 . 3/18
You included Gwaine! Very vaguely, but still. I always figured he'd be the kind of person to sneak in and help Merlin, sorcerer or no. I like this, it's nicely written.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
Nice
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Very nice reveal fic. Nothing too unusual but a good balance throughout. Thank you for posting!
DragonThetan chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Nice story!
Lunatris262 chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
This is really good! I loved it!
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
This was really cute!
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
He is a rather lazy servant when no one's around, isn't he...
writinchic chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Awwwww:) The end was so cute!
Rasei chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
The story is wonderfully written to the point, I started crying halfway through it. There was some good word choices, and no grammar error that stuck out.

Thank you for sharing the story.
LinBates chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Beautiful!

I'm a 1 worded reviewer!
maldru chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Oh, it was just too beautiful...Thank you so much! Every word, every conversation, every feeling conveyed feels so right, so much in place. It's at least the third time I'm reading this, but it feels more like watching it, and for sure not the last time...You are so, so talented! And you should know, as a reader I'm quite picky and demanding! Please, please, PLEASE - write more!
Nance chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Fantastic little story. All the pain and angst. Made the ending that much more sweeter and funny.
EmrysTheMerlin chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Lol i like the ending. Its a wonderful story