Reviews for Make Peace in the Dungeon
too-much-inspiration chapter 1 . 1/25
Very nice reveal fic. Nothing too unusual but a good balance throughout. Thank you for posting!
DragonThetan chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Nice story!
Lunatris262 chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
This is really good! I loved it!
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
This was really cute!
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
He is a rather lazy servant when no one's around, isn't he...
writinchic chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Awwwww:) The end was so cute!
Rasei chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
The story is wonderfully written to the point, I started crying halfway through it. There was some good word choices, and no grammar error that stuck out.

Thank you for sharing the story.
LinBates chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Beautiful!

I'm a 1 worded reviewer!
maldru chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Oh, it was just too beautiful...Thank you so much! Every word, every conversation, every feeling conveyed feels so right, so much in place. It's at least the third time I'm reading this, but it feels more like watching it, and for sure not the last time...You are so, so talented! And you should know, as a reader I'm quite picky and demanding! Please, please, PLEASE - write more!
Nance chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Fantastic little story. All the pain and angst. Made the ending that much more sweeter and funny.
EmrysTheMerlin chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Lol i like the ending. Its a wonderful story
1sunfun chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Nice.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Veil,
LOTS of word choice mistakes, and a few tense (past-present-future) mistakes but few to no grammer mistakes otherwise I think. The most annoying was "flocks of hair" rather than "locks of hair" unless you were comparing Gaius' and Gwaine's hair to groups of birds. The most amusing was "I will go completely mad with boredom if I have to push the bed for one more day." I think PUSHING a bed is exactly the type of vigorous exercise that Merlin should be avoiding. I don't know exactly which word you were looking for here, but Merlin's probably going mad from staying in bed or being confined to the bed, or something like that.
Other than these distractions I quite enjoyed the prose and flow of it. Character development was excellent and I loved how you started with Merlin not knowing what was going on (and therefor the reader not knowing what was going on) for the first quarter of the story yet you kept me anxious in anticipation; not bored at all.
Great Job overall!
God Bless,
Auua
Harpfire chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I liked this story a lot. I love how you described Gwen's argument basically being the deciding factor in Merlin's case i think that is actually what would happen in the show. So good job! I am looking forward to reading some of your other fanfictions!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2013